[H] WWYOG recruiting for Cata

11/7/10 UPDATED SITE INFO
11/7/10 UPDATE RECRUITMENT: LF MORE PVPERS. IF YOU SUCK WE'LL KNOW.

Officers to contact: Vaosan, Cupcakes, Litsia, Hiromix
Hours of Raid: 6:30 -10:30 PM PST Sunday through Thursday

In preparation for Cataclysm, we're looking to add people to our roster.

Recruiting the following:

1. PEOPLE WHO DON'T SUCK
2. PEOPLE WHO CAN LEVEL AT AN EXTREMELY QUICK PACE

** If your class was not listed, but you feel that you are an exceptional applicant, please apply or send a private application to Vaosan on the site or whisper Vaosan in game. **

If you think you and your ego are above and beyond sitting out most of the time while you are an applicant, you will be declined. If we see that your gear is not gemmed, enchanted, and that your talent spec is incorrect, please do not bother applying. Please read the “About Us and Rules” Section carefully. So many “recruits” don’t even bother and have no idea when the raid times are, how we do loot and what we’re even raiding. If you can’t even manage this, you will be declined, laughed at and discarded.

If you decide to apply, you must be available and willing to participate immediately. If you can’t make the bare minimum of 90% (yes, this is the ABSOLUTE bare minimum for recruits), please don’t waste anyone’s time with your application. If you have multiple issues with gf/bf/wife/husband aggro, have to take care of RL and work issues, please look elsewhere.

If you have no understanding of your class, such as figuring out how to keep track of Earthshield, not knowing your spell cast order, or speccing properly, you will be declined. If you have no knowledge or understanding of any of the bosses in WOTLK raids, you will be declined. If you think you get called out for bad performance, mistakes and raid afk’ing and think that you’re “above what the officer thinks or says”, you will be declined. If you’re DPS’ing or healing half of what raiders are DPS’ing or healing with equivalent gear, you will be declined. If you manage terrible HPS or TPS or have no idea what WWS parses are, you will be declined.

If you think you are a great player and have the experience, gear, understanding of your class to back it up, please apply.
Edited by Grimjow on 11/27/2010 1:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
01/04/2011 5:17 AMPosted by Mollywhopftw
When will i get guild inv to pvp with Parisa and Cerilla... Vao you know im badass and way awesome

hahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahhaa

By badass and way awesome did you mean whiney and way fail? I think you did
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
TAO
ALMOST clever.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Damn, I'll keep workin on it
Reply Quote
Lol did someone really report my last response on this super gangster old school thread?
Reply Quote
15 Blood Elf Hunter
Lol did someone really report my last response on this super gangster old school thread?

Meh, usually if you get banned all your previous posts are deleted(sucks but meh, the way it works.)

Depending on what it was... It probably wasn't for what you said here. Although depending its a possibility >_>
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Lolnecro
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
This thread. I remember this thread.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]