Multiple WoW Accounts in the same BNet Acc

(Locked)

82 Orc Warrior
Okay, I have three questions.
1-You can play simultaneously on two WoW accounts, which were located in the same BattleNet account?
2-Can, in the act of creation of the second account, use the "RECRUIT-A-FRIEND" to get the benefits for both accounts(Primary and Secundary, if "YES", how to do it plzs?)?
3-You can tranfer "CHARS" between this two accounts?

Thkss All.
Yes to all three. I've done them all.

As for the how:

Send a RAF invite to an address you have access to (it can be your battle.net login or other address, it doesn't matter), and get the game code from that RAF email you sent yourself. Then just login to battle.net and 'Add a Game', paste the code there and activate.

RAF is down now though so you won't be able to do this right away.
90 Gnome Mage
Okay, I have three questions.
1-You can play simultaneously on two WoW accounts, which were located in the same BattleNet account?
2-Can, in the act of creation of the second account, use the "RECRUIT-A-FRIEND" to get the benefits for both accounts(Primary and Secundary, if "YES", how to do it plzs?)?
3-You can tranfer "CHARS" between this two accounts?

Thkss All.

1- Yes you can play separate accounts at anytime. It does not matter how many are on the same battle.net account. You can play them all at the same time. When you log in to a battle.net account that has multiple accounts under it, you will get a drop down box to pick which of the account to play on.
2-I am not positive but I think the refer a friend would need to be a separate battlenet account. Not the same one as the recruit account.
3-you can transfer characters between any two accounts if they are on the same bnet account or two different bnet accounts as long as you are the owner of both accounts, and both accounts are in your name.

If you got to blizzard.com/support there is an FAQ on the RAF that has more info on this that could help you.
Edited by Toni on 11/27/2010 5:15 AM PST
82 Orc Warrior
Hmm...ok
Thkss u guys!
80 Tauren Druid
if there are two world of warcraft accounts on one battle.net account is there a way to separate the two wow accounts into thier own separate battle.net accounts?
25 Night Elf Druid
if there are two world of warcraft accounts on one battle.net account is there a way to separate the two wow accounts into thier own separate battle.net accounts?

Yes, it takes a call to Billing.
80 Tauren Druid
alright cool thanks a lot
70 Tauren Druid
Just for the record, i have multiple accounts attached to my bnet address:

1. RAF works as described by our new friend Toni, however the RaF interface is a little funky at present. Lastly on this subject, if you are hanging out for the rewards friend and want the rocket mounts etc, use prepaid cards, you will get your rewards immediately

2. B.net + Multiple accounts: As described above, i use 1 bnet to control a total of 3 toons (using a software key broadcaster, and an in game mod to let me monitor the 'slaves'). You can use the one authenticator to protect it (obviously i'd recommend it), but for each window you login, you must wait for a new auth code to kick in, else it errors (I'm pretty sure its working as intended)

3. Make sure you read up on multi-boxing before starting, as some solutions err on the line of botting, keep in mind 1 key press = 1 action for each toon (So 1x3 = 3 actions, one per each character)

Last but not least, ensure you keep upto date with the ToU just in case blizzard changes their stance on multi-boxing, currently its unsupported, and some players frown upon it, however it brings a new aspect of difficulty to it tho :P
94 Draenei Paladin
wud this work one 2 diffrent computers and do you also have to pay for the other account?
85 Night Elf Druid
wud this work one 2 diffrent computers and do you also have to pay for the other account?

It's actually better if you start your own thread rather than bringing up (or "necroing") old posts. :)

But yes, it does work on two different computers (log into one WoW account on the battle.net on one computer, and logging into the second WoW account on another computer). And yes, you do have to pay for the other account. Billing is done per WoW account. You'll also need to rebuy the game and expansions for the second account, just so you can factor that into your decision.
90 Worgen Death Knight
alright, now that i know you can haave 2 on the same bnet, what if we get the cards for the air time instead of the debt card stuff, do you share the air time?

thnx
95 Draenei Shaman
Hello November!

04/12/2011 06:22 PMPosted by Scougeslayer
alright, now that i know you can haave 2 on the same bnet, what if we get the cards for the air time instead of the debt card stuff, do you share the air time?

Each individual wow account needs its own subscription. Battle.net is basically like a keychain for wow accounts. Each account is still separate.
90 Worgen Death Knight
well that sucks. well, not everythingd possible i guess.
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I have a question, if I have 2 WoW accounts under the same Battle.net account can I transfer BoA between them as of 4.1?
Blizzard Employee
04/27/2011 07:28 PMPosted by Blîght
I have a question, if I have 2 WoW accounts under the same Battle.net account can I transfer BoA between them as of 4.1?
That is correct, Blîght.

At this time, BoA transfers are still limited to the same realm.

For future reference, please create a new thread instead of necroing an old unrelated one. ;)
60 Undead Warrior
That is correct, Blîght.

At this time, BoA transfers are still limited to the same realm.

For future reference, please create a new thread instead of necroing an old unrelated one. ;)

Um I am having a big problem with this. I have an undead 80 rogue )Thedrizzler) on one account on Kel'Thuzad server who has the shadowcraft shoulders and 2 daggers in his bags....I have a level 6 rogue on the account THIS toon is on who is on the same server (nofame)...When I try mailing the BOAs to nofame from Thedrizzler, it gives me the message that I can only send BOAs to same account characters.

I log into both accounts with the same login info, and both have the same customer information.

edit:

Just saw this quote from Orlyia
^^This, and the feature doesn't appear to be functioning properly at the moment.

It is being looked into.

Edited by Ðdg on 4/27/2011 7:42 PM PDT
Blizzard Employee
04/27/2011 07:39 PMPosted by Ðdg
it gives me the message that I can only send BOAs to same account characters.
There are several reports similar to yours that are being looked into, Ðdg.

I'll assume that you have based on what you mentioned above, however to be safe, make sure you have logged in to the game on both accounts since the patch.

If you have already logged in to both accounts, close the game and try deleting the cache folder found inside your main WoW directory. Then try again.
52 Human Mage
Deleting the cache worked for me. No other changes made. Thought I did delete the cache folder yesterday after stopping for the night and it worked fine first login today.
85 Night Elf Hunter
can i use the same game codes that came with the game to upgrade a second account under the same battle.net? Or do i have to digitally upgrade to cataclysm (87$ I dont want to spend if i can resuse the activation codes)
92 Human Death Knight
The CD activation codes are one-time use and are soulbound to the WoW account they are used on.

Also, please note that this thread is from April. It would have been better to create your own thread instead of necro-bumping one no one is paying attention to anymore ;)
Edited by Maul on 5/31/2011 6:25 PM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]