I am really impressed with Orgrimmar!!

85 Goblin Shaman
Good job, its a whole new city, I like how there are lifts and it seems more open.

/cheers to the people who designed our new home!!
Reply Quote
81 Blood Elf Warrior
I agree. I originally didn't care for the city at all. I would mostly chill in Undercity or TB whenever I could. But now it really does feel like the Horde Capital. GJ Blizz
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
best city in the game now, hands down.
Reply Quote
7 Human Warrior
Agreed. Orgrimmar used to look terrible. Now it's caught up with a lot of the other cities. Such a drastic change can make others jealous. :P
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Its a pain to find your way sometimes, well with all those lifts, and levels. But as the old org was, it will take some time to know where to go. Besides that it does fit the personality of our new Warcheif. Garrash should of had R. Lee. Ermmey's(drill seargent of full metal jackie, movie) voice, that would have been epic.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
Also, the music is awesome. (Though in fairness, so is the new, ominous stormwind music.)
Reply Quote
well other than the elevators I agree. But then when we can fly that wont matter much I guess. But yes overall it is very well done
Reply Quote
66 Orc Hunter
Orgrimmar is awesome now. It was ok before, but it was a little too bland and boring. Now, it seems more like a horde city. Thunderbluff looks cool, but I usually go to Orgrimmar or Undercity. Silvermoon is my least favorite horde city. It looks like a bad mix between the land of Oz and a Disney cartoon.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
best city in the game now, hands down.

As a primarily Alliance player for 5 years (6 this February!) I agree 100%. Though I always did like old Orgrimmar as well. It had lots of character to it too.

That being said, where's my Ironforge revamp with all the districts that are in lore but aren't in-game?
Reply Quote
23 Troll Warlock
Yeah I love the new Org, it is awesome! I run around like an idiot trying to find my way around but it makes me feel noobish again so I like it :D
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Priest
I concur with new best city.

It used to be silvermoon but now Org for sure.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I think Org is awesome too actually. Of course I had to corpse run a lot through it hahahahaha. /thinks to self should have just made a horde toon and check it out
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Death Knight
I love the new Org look as well.What I do hate is the horrible lag.Org used to be my favorite city but now it's the place I try to avoid the most because of the lag.
Reply Quote
80 Orc Death Knight
I hate it.
There was no reason to change it.
Reply Quote
62 Undead Warlock
Orgrimmar and Azshara are the best for me yet!

I haven't seen everything tho.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Wait did I just find 2 Auction Houses?
Edited by Shamrocka on 11/27/2010 1:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I hate it.

There's a difference to 'Being a Rebel' and 'Being a Jerk'.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
I hate it.

Someone get pwned by Gamon?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]