<Eidolon> Recruiting for Rated BGs

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Looking for great PvPers for a great rated BG team

I believe the Eidolon PvP core is a prefect place to start the primier RBG team. We have many former and current gladiators such as Charlone and Oshbac and are looking for more 2200+ rated players to fill our ranks.

Currently we have in guild:

Charlone - Disc/Shadow Priest
Oshbac - Hunter/rogue
Tanvy - Disc/Shadow Priest
Wooper - H Pally
Catana - Rogue

And outside the guild:
Ragefest - Warrior, possible something else
Fountaiin - Boomkin
Dinosaur/Crypticsense - Warlock/Rogue

We need a tank, preferably a Blood DK as well as more talented Dps and healers.

We will most likely be doing RBGs on off raiding days such as friday, saturday and maybe a third day. We are looking for people active on these days and able to show up and grind out a bunch of games. You must be able to show past or present skill in your class through achievements or gear (2200 weapon atm) or through some other adequate method. Apply here or on our website at http://z7.invisionfree.com/Eidolon_Deathwing.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Would definitely be interested, dps spot though, so I expect the competition to be stiff on the spot.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
mmm more free points

Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Am I cute enough to partake in your reindeer games
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
I'm down.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Arias how did you get glad?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
by being in the top 0.5% of a bracket at the end of the season

Rofl such a smartass.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
woweewow
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Come play with gladiator charlone
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Eidolon will be having a rated BG team. I don't see why you are spamming recruitment messages for it Wooper, we have taken care of this stuff.

@retticky, i don't see why you would want to join, we have no females for you to stalk
@schmeebs, would love to have you
@anyone in <BERSEKER>... rofl
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
i don't see why you would want to join

I've played with and against people on that roster for a really long time. Seeing as how you're every bit of a non-factor when it comes to Arena or PvP in general, I'm guessing you've solely been invited on board because of the common guild tag. Such was the case for your presence in premade bgs a while back after further inquiring. Feel free to ask, but anyone on this thread or your listed roster so far would want me instead of you.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
I've played with and against people on that roster for a really long time. Seeing as how you're every bit of a non-factor when it comes to Arena or PvP in general, I'm guessing you've solely been invited on board because of the common guild tag. Such was the case for your presence in premade bgs a while back after further inquiring. Feel free to ask, but anyone on this thread or your listed roster so far would want me instead of you.

The Chronicles of Retticky.

Brutal.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Oh shut up, you k

The Chronicles of Retticky.

Brutal.

Oh shush, you know you love me.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
<3
Reply Quote
Rettick is better than half the *%!* priests on this server even if he's a charmer.
Reply Quote
he really
Edited by Neb on 12/1/2010 2:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
really
Reply Quote
is
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]