"Moon Guard is full. Position in queue: 856."

74 Human Hunter
I really hope there's a free realm transfer off of Moon Guard, or something. These queues are just getting ridiculous.
Reply Quote
I'm not about to free realm transfer, but holy *!!*.

Then again, it's the holidays.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Hopefully a free realm transfer to a PVE realm. Maybe then things could be like the good ol' days...
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Such is the price we pay for playing on a high population server. It sucks.

I closed my game and have been watching The Walking Dead to pass the time now. After enough movies/shows queue will be less or over with.

<3
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Wow. Another of these threads. They aren't old, or anything.
Reply Quote
83 Undead Warlock
I feel your pain, OP, but I don't think that having to grab a book for fifteen-twenty minutes is really such a price to pay for the uniqueness that is Moon Guard.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
What makes me angry is that I know at this very moment Lion's pride inn is full of people who aren't even playing the game...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Yesterday, I took up and mastered the violin while waiting for 900 people to log off. Today, I wrote my first symphony, had it produced and became internationally famous while waiting to log onto Moonguard. God, I had queue's...
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Warlock
I have two accounts and I wanted to play on my first one, so I log onto Moon Guard and wait through the 800 person queue for about 40 minutes only to find out that I had selected my second account by accident.

Now I'm at number 835
Edited by Morth on 11/27/2010 8:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I'm reading Eragon while listening to
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bn-d4dpBEE

Rather peaceful.

So far I'm at 550 in the queue.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Just imagine the queue at Cata's launch...

I know I'll be trying to log in way earlier than the launch time.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
What makes me angry is that I know at this very moment Lion's pride inn is full of people who aren't even playing the game...

There are people in every zone that aren't 'playing the game'.

There are people standing around everywhere, in most zones, afk for some reason or another or just tabbed out. They aren't 'playing the game'. Goldshire doesn't have a thousand people in it.

This is a piss poor excuse to whine about Goldshire and this is coming from someone that hasn't seriously RPed there in very many months.

Oh no you're right it's okay.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Holy hell why did I log off and over to WRA.

If I have to play any more Plants vs. Zombies to keep myself occupied for another queue I am going to go crazy.

I was doing that for a while. The PvZ bit. Then I said screw it after noting that my queue had dropped about 200 in the past half hour [ sitting at 812 currently ] and decided, I can go waste time for the next 2 hours playing Black Ops instead.

So off I go. I hate queues, especially since it was initiated by a random disconnect.. Which never happens to me. Well, maybe once a month. Though, it's been happening a lot since 4.0.3a.

Hmm. I thought there was supposed to be like, a 5-10 minute leniency for getting dc'd?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Hmm. I thought there was supposed to be like, a 5-10 minute leniency for getting dc'd?

I think it's more like 2 or 3 at most. Maybe 5. There is a leniency somewhere, though.

Mine's at 150 now. Woooo.

Lucky you, you angry bastard. Question, can I fight you? Someone told me you knew how to warrior pvp and I'm tired of fighting warriors that don't know what they're doing >:[

I just realized my post sounded kinda rude, so I'ma edit it.

Also, why the hell am I still a blood elf? *Bops avatar*
Edited by Heartling on 11/27/2010 8:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Lucky you, you angry bastard. Question, are you one of those warriors that doesn't get wrecked by a holy paladin? Because if you are, I wanna fight you. I need more practice against tougher odds.

Also, why the hell am I still a blood elf? *Bops avatar*

I'm a pretty fail warrior in PVP. I don't think I can kill a single healer. Honestly I don't know what I can 1v1 except some ret pallies that probably aren't any better than me.

I suffered through arenas for weeks to get this relentless set solely for RP. It's never seen a battleground. :X

Even if it did, I don't have a pvp spec now.

Aw. Okay. It's easier to kill holydins now that we can't superheal ourselves whenever we heal ourselves, and now that the holy-power-on-getting-hit is an 8 second cd instead of a 2 second.

:x

Edit: Apparently noticing there is a double rainbow achievement for battle for gilneas caused my queue to go down by 300. WOO. 500.
Edited by Heartling on 11/27/2010 8:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
If they made free transfers to a nice new RPPvP realm I'd be the happiest camper in the whole gorsh dang forest I tell ya hwhat.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]