"Moon Guard is full. Position in queue: 856."

100 Draenei Shaman
DIXON BAINBRIDGE: MAN OF ACTION
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Hmm. My queue jumped back up to 700...

I think this is a sign I should just go play black ops and ignore wow for the rest of the night.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
I usually hit queues late in the evening, but I'm too busy being tabbed out that they usually go pretty fast for me or I take the time to make some foods. <3

I don't mind the queues. There's more terrible stuff to worry about than a 10 minute queue to play a game. Seriously.
Reply Quote
47 Dwarf Warrior
The queue forces me to be productive.

"Hmm... switch out laundry or log into WoW?"

947 in queue

"Guess I'll get that laundry swapped out."
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
I think the fact that so many people are fighting to get onto this one server speaks for how awesome it is. You guys want transfers off? Pfff. Quitters! You don't DESERVE Moon Guard! Yeah!

...I'll be quiet.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I was 900 something in line, took 5 mins to log in the server. If you have nothing better to do for 5 or 10 mins except sit at your computer staring at the screen having a stroke... I don't really know what to tell you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]