Males RP'ing Females.

(Locked)

The only time I ever make a male alt is to pretend to hit the ladies with my big new e-peen. And this amuses me.
80 Blood Elf Paladin
Wow, #!%#!%# is blotted out?

Testing:

gay.

homosexual.

Hrm.

I lol'd.
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Anyone who thinks IRL gender matters in ROLEPLAY should get their heads checked.
100 Blood Elf Hunter
See this guy here? I play him in-character. A straight blood elf male and yes he has he hots for wiminz ( or woman lately BUT THAT'S ANOTHER STORY...... )

Do I find it strange? Not at all! Role play is role play. I love playing my spunky character Aestiah and bad ass Vaelrin. ;) It's a nice change of pace for me.
Edited by Vaelrín on 11/28/2010 3:29 AM PST
90 Blood Elf Rogue
See this guy here? I play him in-character. A straight blood elf male and yes he has he hots for wiminz ( or woman lately BUT THAT'S ANOTHER STORY...... )

Do I find it strange? Not at all! Role play is role play. I love playing my spunky character Aestiah and bad ass Vaelrin. ;) It's a nice change of pace for me.

Not at all! Role play is role play. I love playing my spunky character Aestiah and bad ass Vaelrin.

I love playing my spunky character Aestiah

I love spunky Aestiah

spunky

Oh hi there.
80 Blood Elf Rogue
I like to tell people I'm a 12 year old boy when I'm on vent.

I don't know how relevant this is to the thread, but I wanted to say it anyways.
100 Night Elf Warrior
I dun care if its a male rp'ing a female. ill treat you like a female regardless even if you tell me outright

props especially if your a male good at rping a female.
90 Goblin Death Knight
A guy RPing a female character is perfectly fine.
85 Human Priest
As long as you don't pretend OOCly to be a female there is nothing wrong with it, imo. There are way too many people who can't distinguish IC from OOC and may end up falling for you.
85 Tauren Shaman
As long as you don't pretend OOCly to be a female there is nothing wrong with it, imo. There are way too many people who can't distinguish IC from OOC and may end up falling for you.

The solution to this is to assume everyone looks like Kuato unless otherwise proven.

/fallsforJaeneta

/fallsforJaeneta

I THOUGHT YOU FELL FOR ME!

*runs off crying*

/fallsforJaeneta

I THOUGHT YOU FELL FOR ME!

*runs off crying*

/fallsforVhisarys
85 Tauren Shaman

/fallsforJaeneta

/fallsforVhisarys

http://nomaas.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/kuato.jpg

I'm only saving you from yourself.
85 Human Warrior
Everybody needs to stop falli-

http://nomaas.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/kuato.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvQsmwzGsDM&feature=related
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]