Dps warrior or pally?

85 Tauren Druid
Which is better ATM?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
The closest thing you'll find to an ATM is a mage, but they're more along the lines of vending machines.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Prot Mage is best ATM
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Resto Warlock is better than Prot Mage.

I am enjoying the Ret changes because I refuse to look at my numbers until I am level 85 in level 85 blues. If they are still horrible then I will start raging.

It seems more fun than FCFS because you actually have to pay attention to procs to get decent DPS.

Pallys will have a good deal of raid utility with the different buffs, crowd control, cleanse and all the other awesomeness that comes with a competent Pally. The big difference is that the skill curve will be a bit higher. No more faceroll to max DPS, that distinction belongs solely to Arcane Mages now.
Reply Quote
84 Tauren Paladin
With equal gear, I'd say Warriors right now.

I should really take a page from Belmaliel's book and not bother looking at my numbers until I'm 85. My current numbers are depressing me. I went from respectable dps to *checks to make sure he's not wearing all greens*.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]