(A) Riven - lfm Cataclysm

85 Human Priest
Riven is looking for a few more people for a solid 25 man a few weeks into Cataclysm!

We raid: Tuesday + Wednesday + Thursday, 6:30pm - 10:30pm server time

We're currently looking for these classes in particular at the moment:
Prot Pally
Resto Druid

However, we're not exactly sure what our Cataclysm turnout is going to be so anyone else who might be interested in joining, don't hesitate to ask / apply! (Any of your friends are welcome to join as casuals if they're not interested in raiding and want to hang out!)

We're looking for mature people who have lots of end-game hard-mode experience with a deep knowledge of their class and how the game works; being laid-back is also a plus! Carrying people isn't fun and dealing with ego-freaks isn't either. We plan to be pushing hard-modes as soon as possible; if your gear/gems/spec isn't up to date, you'll be left behind! :(

Overall, we're not a terribly serious guild and we like to keep the atmosphere pretty light. It's been great for us for a long time and we don't plan on changing! However, we do like to progress and to not suck so we require that people know their stuff.

Our website is www.rivenwow.net - you can fill out an application and learn more about the guild there, or contact Kanpan, Inex, Almonide, Sagramore, Earthenring or Myself in game with any inquiries!

Thanks!! /happyface
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
I keep saying I will but I just never go thought with it. The thought if moving my main to alliance just scares me a little.

=)
Edited by Avellin on 11/29/2010 8:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I keep saying I will but I just never go thought with it. The thought if moving my main to alliance just scares me a little.

=)

yea me too i'd prob start trying to attack you on grid or something
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
I love you all please join our wonderful guild.
Edited by Afrikanqt on 11/30/2010 12:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
that post was unnecessary

/slap
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Fine, fixt.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
hi
Edited by Fleurs on 12/1/2010 12:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Female dwarves look like a fridge with a Mr. Potatohead for a head. 'cept the potato head is made with a real potato and it rotted over time.

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]