Feel compelled to leave Disc for Holy

85 Human Priest
I've felt the same tempting feeling at 80, but out of curiosity, not out of frustration. If you want to give Holy a good look, it'd be best to constructively compare, not because Disc feels underpowered. In all honesty, I've had a bias towards Disc because of how preventative it felt, and not always having to heal and being able to breathe a sigh of relief.

If the tank isn't waiting, they're not worth waiting for, either. Just leave and save yourself the frustration.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Edited by Aeriane on 3/10/2011 6:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Priest
Disc doesn't need fixing at low levels, just at 85 :)

I can't speak to the level-85 part, but I wholeheartedly agree with the first part of this comment. I thought leveling as disc and healing 5-mans was tons of fun, with just the right balance of challenge and ease of play. I like playing disc so much that I'm actually considering leveling a second one.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]