Coincidence has cookies too

85 Night Elf Druid
So I stumbled upon a Guild on another server that seems to need help recruiting. I accidentally found it when I looked at the guidelines of posting that blizzard posted at the top of our forum.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1083610003

Same name as my guilds and I think it would be nice if you guys can also post to help them get people. There members said they have cookies, and I think they could have enough for all of us.

All I wanted to do was read the Guidelines but when I tried to go back to these forums it sent me to there server instead. So I am trying to give a shout out for them.
Reply Quote
All I wanted to do was read the Guidelines but when I tried to go back to these forums it sent me to there server instead. So I am trying to give a shout out for them.
They got really lazy, they just wrote it once and linked all the servers back to the one post that happens to be the first in alphabetical order.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
They got really lazy, they just wrote it once and linked all the servers back to the one post that happens to be the first in alphabetical order.

And if anything comes before Aegwyn then that's just hax already.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid

And if anything comes before Aegwyn then that's just hax already.

Then this must be dealt with immediately.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Let's take it to the Elders.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]