LF New WPvP guild PST

90 Human Warrior
Hi, I've recently been "Let go" from my former Wpvp guild, due to an altercation between the Gmaster and one of his underlings. *I reserve the rights to release the names when I see fit.*

As I am stricken with grief for the loss of my comrades, I do however have the great news of announcing that I am currently on the market.

As some of you may have seen me around before and are undoubtedly aware of my awesome skill, I will be currently considering proposals for G invites for cata pvp.

Fear not Alliance for I will still continue my domination of the Horde however there are certain faction members that i will leave for dead in the "Field of the Singing Flowers."

At ease.
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
Hi, I've recently been "Let go" from my former Wpvp guild, due to an altercation between the Gmaster and one of his underlings. *I reserve the rights to release the names when I see fit.*
Hmmmm Gmaster well i think we can figure out who that is. Underling on the otherhand... not to sure of lets play a guessing game
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I kicked him because it was commonly thought that he was a <insert four letter word here> by guild members, and because he'd somehow made it onto my Ignore list earlier. A very coveted place to be, as I rarely Ignore people.

Also because trolls aren't allowed in. Sorry mate. Better luck next time. Try <World Government>.

Nawwww, You're not very fun... Maybe that's why i was/am? on your ignore list? Hurp durp?
For someone with alot of intellect and makes them self out to be high and mighty you're very bright.

Anyway, this isn't a WBSH QQ convention. Singles is on the market, and to quote a 15yr old girl i once heard, "I'm Single and ready to Mingle."
Reply Quote
There was a reason i kicked him the first time gigz. suprised he lasted in the guild as long as he did.

He probly made it on your ignore list after being kicked the first time, he decided to spam trade, for 2 days or so
Edited by Fenthis on 11/29/2010 6:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
A wild Michaell Hutchinson appears....

Heres an idea.. *&% off back to your hole

Poor kid his parents spelt his name wrong
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Guild drama ftl
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Y am i still a Blood Elf on forums >_>
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Whos this 15 year old girl you are talking about?

pst me info cheers

bahaha
Reply Quote
I must apologise nightmare about that topic on the previous forums, clearly i forgot that these guys were still on barth, when i said you were the most irritating.
Reply Quote
I think this guy is even too bad for WBSH which is saying something.

its just the way he acts it makes it impossible to respect him... or even like him, quiet frankly i have grown tolerant of it since my sisters ex was much bigger of a %#@# then he will ever be.

also kera WBSH isn't a bad guild sure they have suffered humiliating defeats but i myself have seen, and participated in the fights against the odds and was victorious, your assumption that the guild is bad is like saying Synris isn't a troll. (Just an example)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]