45,000Gold Goblin Contest

85 Undead Warrior
New Prize Listing now up: You are now able to WIN up to 45,000 Gold -injoy

Open Invites Will Be from Days Dec 7th-11th After that Contest Will be CLOSED. Simply pst me in game for invite.

Nov.10th.2010-Bl izzard Release:
We understand many wish to Race change on release-Therefore since we need more cash we are removing Server Frist Race Achievements and open Race changes to Warden and Goblin. This will allow us to buy a small country to farm gold for us.

Grimm:
I will still come up with something to still give out that 10k for 45k total- Stay tuned.

GobLins gObliNs GObOlins.

Were you thinking about going for server first goblin? Recently get s recruit a friend rocket mount and say to yourself how neat it would be to power level a goblin buddy? Or even level the old fastion way cuz its fun!

Then WE ARE LOOKING for YOU !!

Rage is recruiting 25 Goblins for Release of Catacylsm. We are offering prizes for your time. In order to qualify Here as some requirments:

1. Must bring your level 1 Goblin into Rage and level in Rage
2. New level 1 and start and complete the "Lost Isles quest chain" - ( and we`ll know if you didnt )
3. Have fun

Rewards:
1,000 Gold-First to level 20
1,500 Gold-First to level 40
2.000 Gold-First to level 60
2,500 Gold-First to level 80

20,000 Gold-First to level 85

10,000 Gold-BONUS: Server First Level 85 Goblin--REMOVED-Bliz zrd Nov.10th---I wlll be adding something to still give away this 10,000- stay tuned.( Still working on something)

3,000 Gold-BONUS: 525 Archaeology
5,000 Gold-BONUS: Server First 525 Archaeology

This is full invite to the guild as well for Social and/or Raiding, stay and have fun or take the money and run-its up to you. However-

Blacklist:
If you have a toon on this list and it becomes known who you are-You will be removed instantly.

Contact Grimmstone with any questions.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
hope you're still holding my spot :)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Dont forget.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Still doing this for fun.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
The day we have a lvl 85 Winner I will set a date a few days after for all who participated in this event to do a /roll for the last 10,000 gold. You will need to be logged on for this and in the raid I will make for everyone to do /roll. Good luck.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
The day we have a lvl 85 Winner I will set a date a few days after for all who participated in this event to do a /roll for the last 10,000 gold. You will need to be logged on for this and in the raid I will make for everyone to do /roll. Good luck.

wow thats sounds epic.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter

wow thats sounds epic.

Just to get some clarification out there.. for those that participated.. is there a minimum level of participation they need to have accomplished, or can they join guild, grind to lvl 10 and earn a /roll for 10k spot. And in regards to the lvl 85 winner, we are talking leveling from 1-85 correct? not 55-85, or 80-85?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Yea. We`ll go with. Need to be 70+ to roll on the 10k to keep from tryin for that and quick level pay outs. The 1-85 was already set.
Edited by Grimmstone on 12/4/2010 2:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
This is still happening
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]