ret pally key bindings?

41 Tauren Paladin
Wow, this whole thread is full of fail keybindings. I have not seen one good list yet.

Let's see your layout!

Edit: Also ESDF instead of WASD is crucial. WASD sucks. ESDF opens up keys to the left and right of your hand. After that, it's just a matter of comfortably binding abilities to the surrounding keys and making liberal use of macros. If you're forced into a situation of uncomfortable keybindings, just make sure they're at least set to abilities with long cooldowns or are low priority.
Edited by Lawfulgood on 11/30/2010 11:52 AM PST
80 Human Paladin
I use clique and bartender as well along with grid. I raided as a healadin in ICC so i just feel better supporting my teammates with clique and grid. So, FoL, DL, WoG, HoF, HoS, and HoP all go into clique/grid. For my offense and defense, I tried numbers and F-keys for a while but it just didn't feel intuitive. I'm a blazing speed typist so I decided to switch to the letter keys and it's made a world of difference for me. Here is my layout:

Offense
F-Crusader Strike/Judgement Castsequence macro with 2 sec reset
D-Templar's Verdict
S-Exorcism
A-Word of Glory
G-Judgement (I added this to have control of LAotL)
V-Holy Wrath
T-Avenging Wrath
R-Hammer of Wrath

Defense
Z-Divine Shield
X-Divine Protection
C-Trinket

Crowd Control/Other
Q-Hammer of Justice
W-Repentence
E-Lay on Hands
Shift-F-Mount/Dismount

Mouse Buttons
Scroll Up-Rebuke
Scroll Down-Cleanse
Scroll Middle Button-Autorun
Mouse 1-Strafe Left
Mouse 2-Strafe Right

This forced me to solely navigate with mouse which felt a little awkward at first but becomes fairly natural with some practice. Also, get power auras. It will help you utilize those HP better.

I know the cast sequence may seem a little noobish but really, how much is going to hurt if you don't get a judgement off right on cooldown with how low it's damage is?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]