Hand of Gul'dan spell sound

80 Night Elf Hunter
Ok so trying out warlocks again since BC (they just never stuck with me..I..don't know why) and went demo spec since I heard it was good leveling, and blah blah ok, to the point!

So I learn the new spell "Hand of Gul'dan" nifty spell and all just, the sound it makes is just...cringing(That dark aura thing). Sounds like nails on chalkboard! Now I have sensitive ears and think "Oh Blizzard employees probably don't hear the screeching noise like I do" so went into a few dungeons runs and one tank complain to me: "Can you please stop using that spell? The sound is getting to me" and few people agree. Then, after that I started asking people if the sound the spell makes irritates them; They all said 'yes'. One even explain "Sounds like the microphone going off when too near the speakers"

So Blizzard, or to anyone else that agrees to this, can you please change the sound effects "Ahnd of Gul'dan' aura sound? It will save some headaches.
Reply Quote
Agree, was annoying me leveling my Lock, I switched to Destro lol.

Also whatever the priest buff is, I think it's inner focus or some sort of clearcast-like spell, also really annoying because it just doesn't shut up until they use the buff.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Agree, was annoying me leveling my Lock, I switched to Destro lol.

Also whatever the priest buff is, I think it's inner focus or some sort of clearcast-like spell, also really annoying because it just doesn't shut up until they use the buff.

I know, I agree, especially in instances. They use that crap and don't cast it for another few minutes. As far as the new warlock spells, I don't mind them. I like the new immolate sound most of all though. I cast it more often now that it sounds better.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Hunter
As yes, Chakra! That is annoying too, much like Shaman's inner focus but it's instantly used up on first cast sometimes!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]