Stuns make your game complete garbage in pvp

85 Blood Elf Warlock
Just thought I'd let you (blizzard) know that stuns as they currently are, make pvp not fun and garbage. Being able to take obscene damage while staying locked in the stun after stun is just about as stupid as it gets. After 6 years, can we get some serious stun nerfing. Or start handing them out liberally to all classes.
Reply Quote
24 Dwarf Shaman
After 6 years one would think people would learn how to use a PvP trinket
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock

Yea because it doesn't have a cooldown. Can we ALL get stun since they're so balanced then? Every class should have a slew of them. You wouldn't want that because they ARE overpowered.
Edited by Nightshayde on 11/30/2010 9:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Fears make PvP garbage, Blink makes PvP garbage, stun locks make PvP garbage,

..Deathcoil, horror, poly, cyclone, blind, roots,......

:P

Moo
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Right, cause ya know, a lot of classes that have other CC abilities aren't annoying as it is. Stop crying like a baddie and learn to play. I hear buying PvP trinkets is hard. Fears make PvP garbage, Blink makes PvP garbage, stun locks make PvP garbage, I can make the same stupid arguments as you and know that they aren't going to change. Stuns are as vital for some classes as Polymorph and Frost Nova are for mages, Fear is for Warlocks and stun locking is for rogues and druids, it's called class mechanics and diversity, something you seem to think Blizzard should completely abandon in favor of more class homogenization.

Oh hi stun class. Don't nerf me bro! I'd rather have stuns than fear. Would you rather have fear than have stuns? I doubt it. Nice try though kiddo.
Edited by Nightshayde on 11/30/2010 9:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue

Yea because it doesn't have a cooldown. Can we ALL get stun since they're so balanced then? Every class should have a slew of them. You wouldn't want that because they ARE overpowered.

which class doesn't have any form of "annoying" CC? Honestly i don't even feel anything when i'm stunned, feared , novad because i know it's the 'natural way of things' if you know what i mean
Reply Quote
24 Dwarf Shaman
You wouldn't want that because they ARE overpowered.

Says the warlock
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Right, cause ya know, a lot of classes that have other CC abilities aren't annoying as it is. Stop crying like a baddie and learn to play. I hear buying PvP trinkets is hard. Fears make PvP garbage, Blink makes PvP garbage, stun locks make PvP garbage, I can make the same stupid arguments as you and know that they aren't going to change. Stuns are as vital for some classes as Polymorph and Frost Nova are for mages, Fear is for Warlocks and stun locking is for rogues and druids, it's called class mechanics and diversity, something you seem to think Blizzard should completely abandon in favor of more class homogenization.

Oh hi stun class. Don't nerf me bro! I'd rather have stuns than fear. Would you rather have fear than have stuns? I doubt it. Nice try though kiddo.

i hear different classes are ________?
Reply Quote
24 Dwarf Shaman
Oh hi stun class. Don't nerf me bro! I'd rather have stuns than fear.

Reroll
Would you rather have fear than have stuns? I doubt it. Nice try though kiddo.

Why would he want fear? He doesnt want targets running away from him like you do, but you know what we would want? No cd stun
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
You wouldn't want that because they ARE overpowered.

Says the warlock

If you really think fear is op then something is wrong with you lol. Not to mention an entire race, and many classes have fear breakers. Where are the stun breakers? Only on a trinket? Hmm
Reply Quote
24 Dwarf Shaman
If you really think fear is op then something is wrong with you lol.

I dont. I'm not the one crying here, thats you, but lets put it in your own words:
"If you really think stun is op then something is wrong with you lol."
Not to mention an entire race, and many classes have fear breakers. Where are the stun breakers? Only on a trinket? Hmm

You do know WotF shares cd with the trinket right? And also most of those skills you are talking about break/prevent stuns AND fear?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
To think about all the silly **%* locks have now and you're upset about a stun. Even a bad lock can keep from getting stunned twice.

Yea because I'm a warlock IRL.. not like I play other classes or anything. And.. you're a moron. Keep from getting stunned by a few abilities.. possibly. Can't really see stealth. Can't really stop ranged stuns.. the list goes on.

Replace fear and give stun instead. Apparently they're not overpowered so why can't they be spread around more? lol.. we all know the real answer.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue

i hear different classes are ________?

I hear over used meme is over used.

maybe because it's so true?
Reply Quote
24 Dwarf Shaman
Replace fear and give stun instead. Apparently they're not overpowered so why can't they be spread around more? lol.. we all know the real answer.

reroll frost mage?

Your guild name makes me giggle
Edited by Barglin on 11/30/2010 9:25 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]