Stuns make your game complete garbage in pvp

85 Goblin Shaman
i agree. it is stupid to get stunned then use trinket just to get stunned again. the problem isn't with the stuns or any other type of cc. trinkets need a buff. maybe make user immune for a couple of seconds or something.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Says someone who can spam fear.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
11/30/2010 10:24 AMPosted by Nightshayde
It looks like everyone here besides the OP agrees that stuns aren't a problem. Lets all now QQ about ranged-AOE-snares!

The ones that agree that stuns aren't op are the ones with several stuns.

My class has ONE spec with ONE stun. Stuns aren't OP.

11/30/2010 10:34 AMPosted by Nightshayde
but that's what morons do.. assume, and guess.

Nailed it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
12/06/2010 8:09 AMPosted by Vindicare
Says someone who can spam fear.

I'm guessing you don't know what DR means, correct?

And anyone comparing fear to a stun, just... wow... Just to clarify, I'm not adding my voice to the 'change stuns now' pile - I'll see how it's like at 85, it's annoying at 80 but I can deal with it if I have my trinket up (Even better if I have my demonic portal up and in range as well, and maybe my succubus if I saw the rogue coming).

Just want to clarify a VERY important difference between stuns and fears => stuns don't break on damage. Fear does, and as of the latest patch, fear breaks on damn near any damage. I know some people will be unlucky and get a nice, max duration fear their way, but trust me that if you ran into a light breeze, it would break the fear.

So stop the comparison, stuns have CDs for a reason.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
11/30/2010 9:15 AMPosted by Nightshayde
Right, cause ya know, a lot of classes that have other CC abilities aren't annoying as it is. Stop crying like a baddie and learn to play. I hear buying PvP trinkets is hard. Fears make PvP garbage, Blink makes PvP garbage, stun locks make PvP garbage, I can make the same stupid arguments as you and know that they aren't going to change. Stuns are as vital for some classes as Polymorph and Frost Nova are for mages, Fear is for Warlocks and stun locking is for rogues and druids, it's called class mechanics and diversity, something you seem to think Blizzard should completely abandon in favor of more class homogenization.

Oh hi stun class. Don't nerf me bro! I'd rather have stuns than fear. Would you rather have fear than have stuns? I doubt it. Nice try though kiddo.

Go spec demo and get a pet arms warrior.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Ok this whole topic is annoying stop qqing over stuns you want to own at pvp go demo you get a stun from your felguard. That stun has an insane range plus the felguard itself does immense dmg o then guess what if the player isnt dead yet you can fear so stop qqing learn to play o and even destro locks get a stun so dont go around saying "qq i dont have a stun" everyone has some form of a stun.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Stuns have been in the game for 6 years running. What are you people all still doing here?
Reply Quote
87 Troll Warlock
I don't think stuns are bad in equal numbers. When I get frustrated by stuns is normally when focused by multiple people. Sure, when outnumbered, a person should probably lose, but it would be nice to have a chance to do something. Usually when I pop meta, everyone in the bg goes, "Kill giant purple dude!" and I get stunned a good 10-15 seconds while they wail on me.

...It's pretty awesome that meta lets me live that long though :D
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
11/30/2010 9:05 AMPosted by Nightshayde
Just thought I'd let you (blizzard) know that stuns as they currently are, make pvp not fun and garbage. Being able to take obscene damage while staying locked in the stun after stun is just about as stupid as it gets. After 6 years, can we get some serious stun nerfing. Or start handing them out liberally to all classes.

LOL WARLOCK
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]