Profession bonus imbalance question.

64 Undead Rogue
Can anyone from beta answer this question. Do the engineering glove specialty enchants stack with the base enchants from enchanters?

I'm curious because (for instance) the engineering synapse springs give roughly 95 int compared to say enchanting's flat 80 int. Could it be that they only stack with the lower level +50 enchants or do they also stack with the higher level +65 enchants? If they only stack with the +50 enchants then I can see the reasoning behind the higher level on the engineering synapse springs.

I know that in the case of leatherworking you are trading 65 crit for 130 intellect which equals out to be an 65 stat point difference.

It just seems all a bit odd having the bonuses vary between professions when most are a flat 80 stat points to have LW come up short and engineering be a bit over.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
LW comes up ahead for many specs. 50 primary stat > 65 secondary stat fairly often.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
LW comes up ahead for many specs. 50 primary stat > 65 secondary stat fairly often.

LW is ahead for *all* specs currently.

they need to add primary stat bracer enchants, or move the LW bonus to another slot that does.

Maybe they should make the LW enchant stack with the normal enchants so that it behaves similar to other professions. Not that I would level it as a mage, but LW has been bad for a while.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]