[A] Recent transfer LF casual raiding guild

85 Gnome Warlock
After doing some research I recently transferred this character to Bleeding Hollow for the coming expansion and am now looking for a home. I am fairly active and a competent raider, but due to law school cannot commit to a regular progression type raiding schedule. I also sometimes pvp. I'm looking for a guild where I can contribute as an active member and occasionally raid (I prefer 10mans but don't particularly dislike 25's).
I normally maintain a much more optimal set up talent and gear-wise (see my main: Broner on Aegwynn), but considering cata drops next week and this toon hit 80 in October I've had no desire to sink too much time or gold gearing up just to level.

In short, I'm looking for a guild that will welcome an active member, a competent substitute raider, and an occasional pvp'er.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]