Blizzard, please restore hpally pve and pvp

85 Blood Elf Warlock
I'm not happy with the nerfs, but I'm hoping things are balanced at 85. Right now damage is still way too high and cc is out of control.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Yes if i get ONE silence on my paladin i SHOULD be able to live through ONE ATTACKER in that time without popping a single cooldown, that includes trinket or bubble. You cant even stun anyone through a silence as a paladin.

... First of all, you can't trinket silence. If you didn't know that, you shouldn't be commenting in a thread about pvp balance. If you're dying in a silence you were either low to begin with (in which case a kill should happen), or your gear is horrible.

Second, you're always going to come out of a CC with at least 1 Holy Power, meaning a HS + 2HP WoG at a minimum.

Also, I'm not sure why you think healers shouldn't have to use CDs to survive dps CDs. If we didn't the game wouldn't be balanced. You'd have a situation where one dps has no hope of ever killing a healer 1v1...
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Nerf after nerf after nerf have been hitting holy paladins and it is at the stage that we are almost useless.

No kidding, another 10-12 nerfs and you will be a disc priest!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
What's that blizzard? I can cast Divine Light under 1 sec when Holy Shock crits?! THATS NOT OP AT ALL!!!!!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Unless they give Holy Power to Priests, Shamans and Restoration Druids; the Holy Paladin class is still too powerful. They will soon realize they have to remove Holy Power and only make it accessible to Protection Paladin and Retribution Paladins, so they have a more interesting rotation instead of endless mana.
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
12/06/2010 3:50 PMPosted by Sacredscythe
Unless they give Holy Power to Priests, Shamans and Restoration Druids; the Holy Paladin class is still too powerful. They will soon realize they have to remove Holy Power and only make it accessible to Protection Paladin and Retribution Paladins, so they have a more interesting rotation instead of endless mana.

May I suggest you play a paladin before commenting, lest you wish to appear as dense as you just did.

I second what the OP said
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
12/06/2010 3:55 PMPosted by Tedst
12/06/2010 3:50 PMPosted by Sacredscythe

May I suggest you play a paladin before commenting, lest you wish to appear as dense as you just did.

I second what the OP said

Yes I do play a Paladin and I tried Holy experiencing near invincibility and sometimes topping the damage/healing meter equally with just Exorcism before the base damage was lowered. The nerf to Blessed Resilience means I'll have to use cast time spells (but I thought being completely uninterruptible with great mana regen and Aura Mastery was balanced), feels like WoG isn't proccing the will not consume holy power talent as much also. I plan to level to 85 and enjoy my power till it is nerfed if not I'll enjoy my new PvP machine.

I play lots of classes and at the moment Holy Paladin (holy power), Frost Mage (Needs more counters to polymorph) and Druid shapeshifting (out of all snares) seem to be quite potent and causing a lot of classes to complain.
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
I play lots of classes and at the moment Holy Paladin (holy power), Frost Mage (Needs more counters to polymorph) and Druid shapeshifting (out of all snares) seem to be quite potent and causing a lot of classes to complain.

This statement alone has made me lose faith in humanity and report you for trolling
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
12/06/2010 5:28 PMPosted by Tedst

This statement alone has made me lose faith in humanity and report you for trolling

Sure posting on your level 1 Human Mage because you are too embarrassed to post on your Holydin? Anyways I don't know lots of trolls that post on 80s but level 1s are rampant.

Oh I get it now, the OP was you also because you're begging for Blizzard to "Fix" your class also. Should have known the connection between level 1 alts lol... good try. Next, you might want to ask them to make Lay on Hands on a 10 second CD so you can play properly right?
Edited by Sacredscythe on 12/6/2010 6:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
LO @ holy paladins not having utiliy. We are 1 of the most versatile healers out there. We can do decent damage/offence with exo spam, can cleanse everything off ourselves....have awesome cd's.

The only thing that was abit of a shock was making blessed life 8 seconds. If they made it 4 seconds, would have decent since we have no shield/hot.

As for PVE, i can top the meters without trying.

L2P.
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
12/08/2010 4:47 PMPosted by Gundasd
LO @ holy paladins not having utiliy. We are 1 of the most versatile healers out there. We can do decent damage/offence with exo spam, can cleanse everything off ourselves....have awesome cd's.

The only thing that was abit of a shock was making blessed life 8 seconds. If they made it 4 seconds, would have decent since we have no shield/hot.

L2P.

says the priest on his lvl 1 paladin. Please explain why I shouldn't report this as a troill, please explain what meters you are topping when no raids are out
Reply Quote
12/08/2010 5:15 PMPosted by Tedst

L2P.

says the priest on his lvl 1 paladin. Please explain why I shouldn't report this as a troill, please explain what meters you are topping when no raids are out

Says the level 1 mage.

Hypocrite is hypocritical.

Also, info from Beta shows that Holy Paladins are by far the most powerful and efficient healers in raids. Even with a Holy Shock nerf, they're still very strong and extremely mana efficient. But don't take my word from it, go find some parses from Beta.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
11/30/2010 8:11 PMPosted by Gonnagetit
TO THE GROUND
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
.Says the level 1 mage.

Hypocrite is hypocritical.

Also, info from Beta shows that Holy Paladins are by far the most powerful and efficient healers in raids. Even with a Holy Shock nerf, they're still very strong and extremely mana efficient. But don't take my word from it, go find some parses from Beta.

Well no, if I were to go into the mage forum and badmouth mages on my lvl 1 mage THEN i'd be being hypocritical.

As for beta logs, disc priests are at the top, dont believe me, watch for the nerf in the next patch. inside info
Edited by Tedst on 12/8/2010 5:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
45 Draenei Shaman
11/30/2010 8:05 PMPosted by Earthenring
I don't even.....

^^

cant speak for pvp but pve pallys are fine if not better then most other healers especially with new cata ability
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
12/08/2010 5:15 PMPosted by Tedst

L2P.

Report for trolling ? LOL you should be a comedian.

The fact is that i tell it how it is.

That there is nothing wrong with holy pally healing. We can raid heal, we can tank heal, we have beacon...we can easily top the meters.

If a person is struggling with holy pally healing, thats a learn to play issue, no a broken class.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
posts like these are why we cant have nice things, as stated above i think the problem herein lies with the player and not the class.

i went into this xpac scared like the rest of the healers after hearing all the hype about healers get worse with every ding, that ended up being total bs, the only difference now is you need to think before you heal. dont heal the dumbass dps standing in stuff they shouldnt be, let them die a few times and your issue is normally solved.

point being is ive healed most of the new dungeons multiple times at various levels as a holy pally, mind you with my guild but seriously we are fine, stop whining figure it out and quit crying id really hate to see us go back to spamming one heal all the damn time again.

tldr: some people are dumb, holy pallies are fine.
Reply Quote
I thought this was a joke so i reread it.
I thought he was a troll so i got my Mojo Masher
I thought he was QQing so i gave him a tissue
After collecting my thoughts i figured only one word describes this lvl 1 alt posting coward,

FAIL
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]