Return from the different dimension!

85 Night Elf Rogue
I don't even know if anyone remembers me, and truthfully, I don't recognize a -lot- of these new names here... but man, the ones that I do are like jumping into traffic, and the only vehicles are nostalgia trucks and even a couple steamrollers (ROAD ROLLER DA)

Well, anyways, recently I saw an Aurick post and went, "Holy damn it christmas, he's still here." And then I read the portion about, "You can take the player out of Blackwing Lair, but you can't take the Blackwing Lair out of the player." Truer words MAH BOI.

Even now I remember that day. First day of WoW was on this server, and it started two hours after the server opened. FFFFFFFFFFF LEVELING COMBAT DAGGERS WTFSON.

I think it's now when I decide that even if I don't play here, I'm here to stay. I guess you could say I got Lazer Gun'd into a Rampage and then it sorta Punched me in the face big until I drank Bleach. IT's okay because I got well soon.

AN YUS! SUM WEELNEH IS STEEL KEWL GAI! WHAR IS MAH MOKUBARE AND PEEPS?!

This is a shoutout to the old days! And I present you with a little gem from my time capsule.
Courtesy Stepko.

*Dunkar: May the best computers win.*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1nVZhFTzHY
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
HEY! I KNOW YOU
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Steel mah boi!

Didn't you used to play a Troll o.o? Or was ya always Undeads?

BUT AMG I REMEMBAH YEW~! *jumps up and down*

How's the population looking?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Steel mah boi!

Didn't you used to play a Troll o.o? Or was ya always Undeads?

BUT AMG I REMEMBAH YEW~! *jumps up and down*

How's the population looking?

always UD, and horde is still dominating. DOMINATING.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
5:1 Horde:Ally or something. Sheesh!

GET DOMINATED! GET DOMINATED! FFFFFFFFFFFF YEAAAAAAH~!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
you. I remember you
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
FRUM TEH MOWNTANS!?

I remember you too. And there's a couple guys here with a name similar to that I think O.o

Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Blast from the past
How you doing Wilney?
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
i saw fat Moku in Org like a couple days ago!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Yus!

Evilgun mah boi! I've been doing pretty awesome actually! I hope the same from you, yus! It's good to see ya' still here! And Missy Bishy! Need moar XFARE and stuff.:3

..And Squirrel! Wasn't it you who was Mno's healer for 2's back in the day? Or was that someone else O.o?

totaly need more people in hurr. Anyone have any idea on how to contact Kuro? If not, w/e! Just LFM MAH PEEPS!
Reply Quote
80 Human Mage
I remember you.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Warrior
Also, a name you might recognize better.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Arcton...You're a BELF now O.o!?

Holy hell man! And Cryo! I've seen you in a couple of old screenshots!

How the hell are y'all?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Yus!

Evilgun mah boi! I've been doing pretty awesome actually! I hope the same from you, yus! It's good to see ya' still here! And Missy Bishy! Need moar XFARE and stuff.:3

..And Squirrel! Wasn't it you who was Mno's healer for 2's back in the day? Or was that someone else O.o?

totaly need more people in hurr. Anyone have any idea on how to contact Kuro? If not, w/e! Just LFM MAH PEEPS!

Do you still talk to Kuro? If not I can put you in touch with her.
BTW its great hearing from you, old friend.
Take care and go easy on the horde players!
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Warrior
Arcton...You're a BELF now O.o!?

Holy hell man! And Cryo! I've seen you in a couple of old screenshots!

How the hell are y'all?

It's an alt I'm playing around with. Cryonix is my mage though, lol.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Squirrelbaby never healed me, except for once I was getting her weapon for PvE she was playing on a laptop with no mouse. Other than that I've played with/against nearly everyone on this server from BC and on, from bad to excellent.

I remember you, Wilney. I met you in the 40's, and continued to gank you all the way until 70. Most of that was done in Terokkar.

You were a good sport and we became e-friends.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Sorry guys, town to visit a friend and only now did I get internetiness!

Evilgun mah boi! I haven't talked to her since...well I think around Wrath's launch. Maybe even before that... so if you have that ability, I would -love- if you could help me repair a connection! And you can bet it's good to talking to you again, yourself :3

And Mno, I remember that. A fair bit actually. The one instance in particular is back in Auchindoun, we met up... you stripped down to only your MH High Warlord's shanker and pink tabard, gave me the ready... and promptly rocked my FACE. It's a good memory, if not a little embarrassing xD
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
SRK
Haha, yeah I remember that.

In your defense 99% of the server met the same fate countless of times in duels/world. Including some Badiators. :D
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Heh. Glad to see you're still a beast. Speaking of awesome duels that I lost against with Undead Rogues and world duels...Tic and Tac. They still here? I only remember that much about them and Zangar!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]