Nice ppl in my low level dungeon on my alt.

85 Blood Elf Warrior
Like completely capable and !#%*# free... it's like so rare..
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
I had some idiot priest rage on me because he wouldn't dispel the hex in ZF from me, and I said, "You should probably dispel that Hex." Apparently I was being elitist!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
wouldn't hex be a "curse" and wouldn't a "curse" not be able to be dispelled by a priest anyways? Just wondering...
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
12/05/2010 8:26 PMPosted by Maenard
wouldn't hex be a "curse" and wouldn't a "curse" not be able to be dispelled by a priest anyways? Just wondering...

No, the hex in ZF is magic, not a curse. Last I checked, all healers (if properly specced) can dispel magic debuffs. The more you know...

In case you still don't believe me: http://www.wowhead.com/spell=11641
Edited by Tehfred on 12/5/2010 10:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
I take back my previous statements, once DK's can que for dungeons everyone turns into a douchebag..
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
I never didn't believe you, just thought hex would be a curse, I've had lots of people in low level dungeons scream at me for not removing stuff that I can't.

I have noticed though that sub 50 dungeons go pretty smooth, but that might be from me being the tank and my gf being the healer could really duo the instance, but with the dps its like a complete steamroll.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
12/05/2010 10:28 PMPosted by Renotarshil
I take back my previous statements, once DK's can que for dungeons everyone turns into a douchebag..

Indeed!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]