Dark Ranger Marrah - UK

83 Tauren Druid
I just started playing again and have taken my Druid from 65-69 the last few days. Went into UK today and the npc that gives 2 quests at the entrance wasnt there. If I remember right she should be there unless you have done the quests before. I dont remember doing them,even tho its been over a year since I played. Can a lvl 65 or lower even do them?

Guess what im trying to ask is, has this npc and her quests been taken out or accidentally deleted from the game with the new updates?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Went in there yesterday with lvl 70 and she was there with 2 quests. It would be nice if you could also turn the quests in to her, instead of having to travel from Borean Tundra all the way to Howling Fjord.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
....Did you go up the stairs? She doesn't appear until you go up like to stairs.... she's hiding around in stealth.
Reply Quote
83 Tauren Druid
Not sure if that was the problem or not Zokol, ran the instance again and she was standing there as soon as I zoned in.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]