My imp

85 Tauren Paladin
is a pro tank.

Seriously. This made my week.
Did some ICC normal 25 man with some alts and mains this week just to have some fun on our last week in ICC.

I took my warlock since she is my best dps alt. So we were doing blood queen and I get mind controlled (fail on my part...but it was mostly cause almost everyone else was already dead) and everyone but me and the other MC'd people died. The only thing for BQL to attack was my imp, who she proceeded to beat the crap out of. Except...the imp didn't die. He quite literally tanked blood queen for the 2 minutes or so left on her enrage timer. I haven no idea how it happened. At first I thought it was fel synergy healing amplified by the extra damage I was doing, but I don't think that was enough by itself.

At any rate...all of us were laughing and it was a pretty hilarious ending to our 25 man night. (And yes, I took a screenshot...I will post it somewhere and linky it when I get a chance!)
Reply Quote
83 Troll Druid
LoS
thats pretty insane D: that imp deserves a title of something awesome
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
I lent you some of my awesomeness, you just didn't know it.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Ah hah! I thought something felt kinda odd that day! That must have been it. :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]