Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Hey there, you're exactly what we're looking for in a raider. Someone who wants to participate in guild activities, do rated BGs with the guild and we have plans of an alt 10 man group. Contact me if we're of any interest to you.
Our wrath progression: http://wow.guildprogress.com/US/Hyjal/Relapse
Our times are Thurs - Sun, 8p - 11p EST. The server is PvE, Chicago data center, EST realm time, slightly Alliance heavy and top 80 in raiding.
Our recruitment post: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1126997319
For more information you can visit http://virtuosity.dkpsystem.com/news.php
Or you can contact us at: VirtuosityGuild@gmail.com or send a whisper/IGM to myself or Silane.
85 Goblin Warlock
Homepage - http://www.tupantechno.org
Application & instructions - http://forums.tupantechno.org/index.php?topic=2637.0
Progression - http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/lightbringer/Tupan+Techno
We are a Top-100-World 25man HM guild that raids Sun to Thurs from 7:00 to ~10:30PM PST during progression. Off-nights are given once content is cleared. The past several weeks we have been testing and clearing raid content on the Cataclysm Beta. We distribute loot via loot council.
Trial of the Grand Crusader, Icecrown Citadel and Ruby Sanctum
* The Light of Dawn - #28 US
* Heroic: The Twilight Destroyer (25 player) - #33 US
* A Tribute to Immortality
* Glory of the Icecrown Raider (25 player) - #3 US / #1 US Horde
Come join us for Heroic 25man Cataclysm progression! Below are our recruitment needs. Specs or classes in bold print are in very high demand. 25man heroic mode experience is required. You must submit parses with your application.
* Prot Paladin
* Resto Druid
* Holy Paladin
* Holy/Disc Priest
* Resto Shaman
* Ret Paladin
* Shadow Priest
We welcome applications from any high-ranked DPS who believe they would be competitive in the guild. Our World of Logs: http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/556/
* Email: email@example.com
* Contacts on Lightbringer: Eryx, Belita or Quewatoka
Although our main priority is raiding, many of our members are always eager to participate in Arena, Battleground and World PVP, rep grinds, heroic instances to gear up alts and other events. Many of the server first High Warlords back before the change in the honor system was implemented reside in the guild as well. TT was originally founded by a group of Bulgarians (hence the unusual guild name) as a culmination of the top players from the top horde guilds when the Burning Crusade launched. It's been under a different (non-Bulgarian) leadership core since SSC & TK were cleared back in early 2007 and has been a stable raiding environment with hardcore players ever since.
We Know Girls is a tight-knit raiding guild, currently residing on Arygos. Founded in the early days of MC, we have a long and rich history. For nearly five years we have avoided the typical tribulations common to high-end raiding. While we take progression seriously, having a good laugh can be more important to us than acquiring internet loot or hacking down internet pixels.
Current Progression: Light of Dawn(Server First), Bane of the Fallen King(Server First), Heroic Ruby Sanctum 10 and 25(Server First). Not totally terrible for a guild that raids at most four hours a night, at most four days a week.
Still curious? We also have achieved World 3rd Champions of Ulduar title in one of our 10 man runs. In 25-man, we are world 18th for Conquerer of Ulduar. Our guild has the only team on Alliance to get Deadly Gladiator's Frostwyrms - and one is on an alt. We run three 10-man ICC squads. We have numerous US-ranked player DPS rankings.
But wait, there's more! We're serious about what we do, but most of us are professionals outside of our gaming lives, know this is an outlet for fun, and treat it as such. If you like being around skilled, humorous, intelligent number-crunching players; if you dislike psychopathic leadership, crazy schedules, and unnecessary drama, check us out!
1. Members are expected to meet 70% of our raid times. We raid four days a week, from Sunday to Wednesday (7-11 PM EST). We take the start time and the end time seriously. Note, however, that initiates may be expected to attend off-hours events like 10 mans/Heroics for evaluation.
2. Hybrid DKP/Loot Council system. DKP reset for new tiers.
3. Small core of raiders to maximize usage of loot and consistency in learning and defeating encounters. We do not have a bunch of benchwarmers, and never have.
4. Rather than brute-forcing content, we compensate for our limited raid schedule through meticulous recruitment, planning, and the officers present the strategy for new content fully outlined with roles.
5. Individuals are expected to be adept at their own classes Theorycrafting. Do not apply if you do not know the subtle aspects of your class mechanics and gear choices.
Exceptional players of any class will be considered. YOU MUST have outstanding ICC gear and experience.
The following is expected of all applicants:
1. You must be ready to walk into HM ICC 25 and perform.
2. You must be drama-free, yet with a good sense of humor.
3. You must have a good computer and a stable internet connection.
4. You will need to be highly motivated, teachable, and be willing to admit mistakes to learn from them.
If We Know Girls interests you, check out our website: WKG.ARYGOS.US
For a private application, send it via forum message to Pangoo.
Officer of <We Know Girls>
EST Time Zone
http://www.intent-kt.com - Kel'Thuzad MST - Top 50 U.S.
A recent spot has opened up in our primary healing core for a new talented resto shaman, we are a server first top of the line guild. Our officer core is very expirienced, few of us played with Exodus back when they were on KT still. We do raid 8:30pm-1am Eastern mon-thurs... I know this is an hour past your wanted raid times but I'm hoping you are slightly flexible. Feel free to drop us an app
Best of luck on your guild hunt
***** Here is some of that awesome copy paste stuff that I'm sure you are sick of ****
Intent is looking to expand our guild into a solidified Gaming Community for the Horde player-base on Kel'Thuzad.
We are also looking to attract specifically:
- Rated BG teams
- Hardcore Arena players and teams
- 10 man Guilds
- Progression-oriented groups of friends/players/acquaintances
- Individuals who want to get the most out of the game they love, PvP or PvE-oriented
We are opening recruitment for the following:
- Main 25-man progression raid (Monday-Thursday)
- Secondary 25-man progression raid (Friday-Saturday)
- Weekend GDKP Raid(s) (Sunday+)
- PVP/Arena/Rated BG positions
- Member positions for our many 10-mans and other raids
- Casual positions
Skilled players act like magnets, attracting the attention of other skilled players.
With the transition into Cataclysm comes the revamping of Blizzard's Guild Structure and Philosophy. Many 25-man raiding guilds are going to be folding into smaller 10-man raiding guilds. Many of these 10-man-oriented guilds will be at their knees to the economy and players outside of their control to get what they need done. They might have trouble finding proper professions to get what they need made, players to sub/recruit if someone leaves or is absent, and the atmosphere of a larger community to do things outside of raiding to enrich and make their gaming experience full. Many PvP-oriented players are going to be looking for similar atmospheres due to the merging of all battlegroups and the overpopulated PvP-hubs becoming unnecessary to find skilled competition.
Many of Intent's members have vast knowledge World of Warcraft's game mechanics. If you have a question about anything, chances are someone online will have an answer. We're looking to make our forums into an EJ-like think-tank with a plethora of information regarding World of Warcraft. We really do want to give our members access to anything at their fingertips without leaving our community.
Most of our players play other video games competitively and are considerable sources of knowledge about gaming outside of WoW. We have players who have CAL M/I, CPL, MLG and other professional qualifications for virtually every game on the market in the past 10 years.
For Cataclysm, Intent will be running THREE 25-man progression-orientated raids, as well as various progression-oriented 10-man raids. Our main raid has cleared all content in high world-ranking position. Our Secondary/Alt runs have historically been exceptional; doing the vast-majority of cutting-edge content. Our GDKP raids were ranked both second and seventh on Kel'Thuzad's tier 10 progression - both farming 11/12 Heroic ICC and RS in less than 3 hour clears, yielding 10-20k cuts per run, every week. When we raid, we mean to get #!*@ done efficiently.
The List and Description of our "ranks" to which you apply for can be found here: http://www.intent-kt.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1746
Edited by Pyridoxine on 12/1/2010 9:25 AM PST
85 Troll Priest
I read what you have stated and I believe that Visage is a guild that will give you what you want for the upcoming expansion. Visage is a 10man Hardmode guild formed from players who raided in 25 mans, got achievements such as Light of Dawn and now wish to bring the same seriousness to the 10 man hardmode scene.
We raid 8pm-12am EST, 3 days a week, we are only in need of a resto shaman who does not mind going offspec dps, and that will complete our 10 man team for cata.
If you want more information just go onto Dreadmaul and Add me with the name I am posting off and I will assist you further. If what I have described so far is what you might be after i think you should give it a go, if not I wish you luck in your searches for your place in Cataclysm, or apply at : http://visage.guildomatic.com/
Nisroc - Dreadmaul
Edited by Nisroc on 12/1/2010 10:17 AM PST
<War Machine> [Horde - Turalyon - PvE]
25 Man Raiding Guild utilizing a Loot Council
Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST (Invites @ 8:45 PM EST)
Current Raid Progression
11/12 HM 25 (Glory of the Icecrown Raider)
Heroic Lich King 25 to 62% so far
12/12 HM 10 Bane of the Fallen King (Glory of the Icecrown Raider)
RS 25 Cleared
RS 10 Cleared
We currently have Open Recruiting for Cataclysm. We only recruit for Core spots and are looking to strengthen our roster with highly skilled players.
- Up to date understanding of your class. Cataclysm is just around the corner, and 4.0 has already brought a lot of change. You can't be lost in regards to how to play your class, and you need to know where to look for answers.
- The constant desire to maximize your output. The use of spreadsheets/logs/theorycrafting to improve upon your DPS/Healing is a must. We are searching for raiders who strive to improve their performance every week.
- Excellent raid awareness The ability to execute fight mechanics, adapt to necessary changes mid fight, and the ability to learn from mistakes without repeated coaching. We are looking for players who just wont die.
- Solid raiding experience A history of raiding throughout WotLK including hard modes. Original Naxx and pre-nerf Sunwell clears are also impressive if you have proof.
- Ability to use and check the forums frequently We have to maximize our raid time in game, and discussing and improving our strategies outside of raids is one of the main ways we do this. We need everyone to be involved and up to date on these strategy improvements.
- Great attitude and respect for fellow guildmates. We are not looking for people who perpetually annoy or insult their guildmates. We all sign on to enjoy our raiding experience and we will not tolerate douchery.
- Communication skills. Ventrilo and a Microphone are not synonymous with communicating effectively. You need to be able to relay relevant information during a raid.
- 18+. We need raiders who are mature and in control of their time and schedule.
- Excellent Attendance We try to maintain as tight of a roster as possible, but this dictates that all of our members maintain 90%+ attendance.
How to apply:
You can visit our website to apply: http://warmachine-turalyon.guildlaunch.com
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us. You can reach us in game:
Guild Leader: Dethkrik
Officers: Asmodeus, Galatapus, Hosharyl, Saintkae, Tergrukah
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.