Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Computus Demum (Horde, Eonar-US) is recruiting.
TL;DR: CD is a guild of adults who enjoy beating the most difficult content. We're looking for like-minded, mature people to join us. We raid 7:40 to 11:00 PM Eastern time Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday on US-Eonar. Loot is done by a combination of council and /roll. We're looking for more skilled players to help push into Cataclysm raiding.
Apply at http://computusdemum.net
We're 11/12 HM ICC25 and 11/12 HM ICC10 currently along with killing Halion on 25, and are working towards staying sharp for the new expansion.
Here's what we're looking for. There's some background on the guild and our new raiding mentality after the break.
1x Mage - High Priority
1x Priest, Shadow - High Priority
1x Shaman, Enhance - High Priority
1x Druid, Restoration
1x Paladin, Holy
1x Shaman, Restoration
1x Shaman, Elemental
What we accomplished the first time around:
* Cleared all TBC raids, including Horde First kills of Brutallus, Felmyst (pre-3.0), Eredar Twins, Muru, and Kiljaeden(post-3.0).
* Cleared all Tier 7 content, including Server First Sartharion+3
* Several server firsts in Ulduar, including a 71st World 10 Man Vezax Hard Mode kill (OOH YEAH)
After 9 months of raiding elsewhere, server and faction transfers, and wishing CD was still going, the majority of our core raiders returned to Eonar to rebuild. Despite being a few months behind, we powered through to 11/12 HMs in ICC10 and 25. Our focus this time is not on racing to see if we can kill pixels faster than other guilds; we don't feel like we have anything to prove in this department.
* Lighter Schedule - We'll be raiding Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday from 7:40 to 11:00 pm.
* Competitiveness - As stated, we're not in this for the progression thread. Content will be taken at our own pace.
* Attitude - We're shooting for a laid back atmosphere. No vent rage, no stress.
* Maturity, Class, and Accountability - Wanting to have fun raiding doesn't equate to putting up with people standing in whichever variety of fire we're dealing with, participating in whatever "Anal" jokes are going on in trade, or being a giant douche in general. Our standards are what led to our previous success, and we're going to continue to uphold them.
* Leadership - The majority of our officers (see: all but 1) have returned to rebuild the guild, and we expect the one last jerk to come back for Cataclysm. We are a group of players that have been at this since Molten Core, strategized our way to catching up with and passing all other Horde guilds in Sunwell, and making an environment where people enjoy raiding with each other. We know how to make a guild work. We also have learned from the experience of blowing the guild up in Ulduar, and we know the pitfalls to avoid.
* Getting stuff done - We like playing this game at high levels. We're going to beat the hardest content in the game, with no exception. Hard modes and pointless achievements alike will be taken on.
The future: We fully plan to raid the hardest content possible in Cataclysm. Despite the changes to the lockout system, we are staying with 25 mans and will push into 25 man hard modes as soon as we clear a place once on normal mode. We have no intention of adopting a hardcore mindset, though, so we'll push through the content at our own pace. There is also at least 1 planned 10 man progression group that will be run on Thursdays. This is purely optional, but if you are proficient on your alts and are interseted, there will definitely be options to progress on your alts as well.
If we sound like the right fit for you, I encourage you to apply at http://www.computusdemum.net or contact an officer in game for more information. #1
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.