Spiritual Atunement ?

85 Human Paladin
Why in hell did you change this with a judgment cast mana regen ?
From now on im often out of mana on trash mobs in heroics ICC for, on multiple trash if i want to keep up with the DPS agro i canot waste time on casting a jugment wich is single target, i need to keep multiple targets agro skills up all rotation long.

keep in minds fights like blood prince tanking kelesseth.
if i dont have the 30yards judgment talent i may end up oom verry often.
Pally tank without mana = useless.
Atunement was pefect.
why this nerf ?

Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
If you don't have enough of a threat lead to get off a judgment every 10 seconds or so, then you're doing it wrong.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You're doing something very, very wrong. Unless you have some sort of mana draining debuff on you (hi, Geddon), there is no reason to go OOM. If you can't hold aggro judging once in awhile, make sure Righteous Fury is on and review the proper rotations.

You might also simply be undergeared compared to your DPS or they could be doing something wrong.
Edited by Lesaberisa on 12/1/2010 10:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
From now on im often out of mana on trash mobs in heroics ICC

If dps want to tank trash, let them do so. Or get a hunter/rogue.

And WTF is with people running heroic ICC being bad at playing their class? I understand the content is highly nerfed (it's the reason why I have Kingslayer), but clear-able by people who don't understand the basic mechanics of their class/spec?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
You might also simply be undergeared compared to your DPS or they could be doing something wrong.

This too. DPS and heals all have some form of aggro drop or crowd control, or else plate mail armor to soak damage. My policy while tanking was "You screw up, you tank your screw up until I'm done with the rest of them. If you bring them back to me like a good dps, I'll try to pick them up." They'll learn pretty quick.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Because attunement was FAR from perfect. As your gear got better you took less dmg, the less dmg you took the less healing you needed, the less healing you received the less mana you got back.

Mechanics that scale inversely proportionate to your advancement aren't good.

If you can't spare one GCD to drop a judgment every few secs then something is wrong.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
if i want to keep up with the DPS agro i canot waste time on casting a jugment wich is single target

Does that mean your dropping SotR for Word of Glory every CD? Probably not...it wont hurt to step back and judge instead of WTF I WISH I HAD CONSECRATE AGAIN. Also...as noted above...make sure Righteous Fury is on :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You say spiritual attunement was perfect...except that it scaled inversely with the the paladin's gear. For any content we overgeared it didn't help us at all. We only had the band-aid divine plea to keep our mana up...and if you had mobs spaced out far enough apart, or it was something like VH, then even that would fall off. What we have now is MUCH better. If you can't fit a judgement in every now and then you are doing something wrong...and if it's a few melee mobs you should be getting quite a bit of mana from sanctuary also.

Edit: I should have read every reply first, since everything I said was already mentioned.
Edited by Bravehearth on 12/2/2010 4:28 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]