@ High levels in keksfall

10 Troll Rogue
I can't help but saying /hi to EVERYONE i see, sometimes i get 'sploded, This this for all those hight levels that could have 'sploded me but didn't

Keksalot salutes you with respect
Edited by Keksalot on 6/25/2012 1:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
7 Human Warlock
but why would anyone wanna kill you?
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I see you all the time...I would never kill you... :)
Reply Quote
10 Troll Rogue
12/05/2010 12:41 AMPosted by Sporatic
but why would anyone wanna kill you?
MONSTERS! May Lord Gamon have mercy on their souls.

When I ask nicely Gamon gives me a port outside, for FREE!

12/14/2010 3:20 PMPosted by Susann
I see you all the time...I would never kill you... :)

Ya ! only baddys kill keks!

I've been living in Darkshore lately. Westfall is empty of peeps since cat, but Darkshore has boatloads!...well did, its slowing down. I need to find a new home once everything settles.
any suggestions?
Reply Quote
7 Human Warlock
goldshire...nah to many guards and baddies that will kill you there...eastvale?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
Sadly I remember this guy. I shall make it my mission to gank him at least once on at least one character.
Reply Quote
10 Troll Rogue
12/20/2010 9:59 PMPosted by Sporatic
It's a trick question. Keksalot owns all of wow just no one knows it.

nobody knows because I'm stealthed....stealthed in a bush.

<3 keks

ganked my first toon i ever made in westfall years ago. you got me into twinking though you never knew.

this was a nice compliment. I'm glad you don't want to punch me in the neck for ganking you... or getting you into twinking.

12/29/2010 11:15 AMPosted by Duravian
KEKSALOT!!! Hahaha sup buddy! Yup I still go to Westfall and all but you're right Keks nobody goes there anymore. I did Darkshore alot in Wrath too but I don't know, lately I've found Aerie Peak to be a great spot for terrorization. Hmm...OH there's a basement in the tavern at the Redridge town thats just filled with low level mobs. It's fun to camp them cause they respawn quick and it probably spams up general and world defense XD

sup!<3 I blame phasing. Phasing bad for world pvp:(

12/30/2010 10:38 AMPosted by Mewnia
Sadly I remember this guy. I shall make it my mission to gank him at least once on at least one character.

you will never find me because I'm stealthed...stealthed in a bush.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
December 2010

May 2012
Reply Quote
your goal is very ambitious, and while as a high lvl i would never kill you on purpose. but it does get a little frustrating when you do not respect those who dont wish to have their questing interfered with... otherwise they would've played on a pvp server.

now that that's said... good luck with your mission!

oh yea and when you do get ganked because those who are trying to quest get pissed off and call their friends, you call your friends to back you up cuz you cant handle your own heat you created..
Edited by Liladytank on 5/14/2012 10:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10 Troll Rogue
I don't even remember this post..

Hullo jaconin! Allies love me!

05/14/2012 10:23 PMPosted by Liladytank
your goal is very ambitious, and while as a high lvl i would never kill you on purpose. but it does get a little frustrating when you do not respect those who dont wish to have their questing interfered with... otherwise they would've played on a pvp server.

..you must to be thinking of someone else, unless you /spit on me or something.

05/14/2012 10:23 PMPosted by Liladytank
oh yea and when you do get ganked because those who are trying to quest get pissed off and call their friends, you call your friends to back you up cuz you cant handle your own heat you created..

If this were true, I believe i would be doing this server a serious favor.
oh ya, and TY for the good luck!
Reply Quote
10 Troll Rogue
Try as I might, I can't fight back the tide of noobs. Good thing i welcome the fight; because friend, the tide is about to become a Tsunami!

Keksfall is going be cross-server! My troll heart is soo full of happiness at this!

Make a horde Jaco cause epic picnics be brewin,
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]