edit: For those who were confused, I was tanking ^^

http://imgur.com/6abkFEr
Edited by Vinlan on 1/17/2014 9:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
O_o

at first I thought it was like a joke like

"haha I'm in shrine...see can't heal from here"

And then I saw that a priest is below someone. And then I was confused.

I don't know enough about Hpals but are you seeking help in this matter or?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Is this like, hi I'm prot and this is how much healing I've done

or hi help me with holy?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
lol, nah I just want to show my healing that's all :P
The other pally and priest are both about 540 ilv, while the shammy is around 560.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
hmmm

I see your minimap says the time is 9:18, and your Thok recount report is time-stamped 20:18 - 20:26 (so, less than an hour before the time on your minimap), so not much time has likely elapsed since the Thok kill

Yet you're not flasked with a healer flask (and it has 2hrs duration on it, which doesn't seem to match up with anything I can figure out from the Recount timestamp & minimap clock, unless you kept the Recount from at least 12 hrs prior to the moment you screenshotted in front of the Shrine?) and have Righteous Fury active too, along with what I *think* I recognize as prot pally icons on your UI.

The only conclusion I'm drawing is... were you in Prot spec when you ranked as a healer for that Thok kill? Was it perhaps an LFR Recount? Prot is your other spec.

... if you *were* in holy spec, NOT flasked for Prot and NOT having RF active during Thok...

we can help you :) I mean, I personally can't, since my i519 holy pally alt is still close to clueless. But I'm absolutely confident that if that healing meter was snapshotted with you in holy spec/holy gear, "outhealed on the LFR epeen meters" by other healers in less gear than you... there *will* be holy paladins who peek into this thread who can give you some advice.

Just... throw them a bone. We do get trolls here (and kudos to you if you *were* prot on that Thok kill; I imagine it's possible with a tank who knows how to max it and a lazy team of healers), don't be defensive if you really are asking for help or are just dismayed at how other people are "more powerful" than you even when you did the most healing you say you've ever done.

If it's your personal best as a holy paladin and you're really excited, then great! Seriously! Please stick around, and you'll discover friendly people who can start you on your way to healing you never even imagined you could accomplish!
Edited by Iiritha on 1/17/2014 5:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
good job! keep working hard :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
That's a huge compliment OP. Tsilyi just calls me nerd and idiot.

01/17/2014 05:46 AMPosted by Iiritha
The only conclusion I'm drawing is...

You should be a detective D:
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
01/17/2014 05:49 AMPosted by Naérwen

I also haven't slept in 24hrs now. Blizz should probably put a timer on my posting account that forcibly disconnects me if I reply with posts of more than 500 words after I've been logged on here for more than 14hrs, and refuses to allow me to post again until my forum account has undergone a 6hr cooldown ;)

Much verbal spewage would be avoided.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
01/17/2014 05:52 AMPosted by Iiritha

I also haven't slept in 24hrs now. Blizz should probably put a timer on my posting account that forcibly disconnects me if I reply with posts of more than 500 words after I've been logged on here for more than 14hrs, and refuses to allow me to post again until my forum account has undergone a 6hr cooldown ;)

Much verbal spewage would be avoided.

Or caused
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
http://imgur.com/6abkFEr

I was in prot spec

01/17/2014 05:46 AMPosted by Tsilyi
good job! keep working hard :)

01/17/2014 05:49 AMPosted by Naérwen
That's a huge compliment OP. Tsilyi just calls me nerd and idiot.

Thank you :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Any time you want to have a heal off hit me up and I'll come to the forums to post the results. Don't worry your parents will still love you after I'm through with you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
01/17/2014 12:08 PMPosted by Recklessrob
Any time you want to have a heal off hit me up and I'll come to the forums to post the results. Don't worry your parents will still love you after I'm through with you.

are you 12?

e: grats on recently breaking out of the 50th percentile for the first time this tier I guess?
Edited by Tsilyi on 1/17/2014 12:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/17/2014 12:23 PMPosted by Tsilyi
are you 12?
\
15*
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I am confused... You did that healing when you were healing right?
25 or 10?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I love queuing with a pally tank.

If some toxic healer dare opening their mouth, I say "shut up, you healed less than the tank."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]