Magnolia's Magical Mint Julep (Healer OT)

90 Night Elf Priest
1) Be excellent to each other. No one likes a jerk. Don't be a jerk in this thread. No fighting, no put downs, no name calling - or else Reta will beat you with a stick. >:(

2a) The title of the next thread is to be decided by general acceptance before this one caps; try not to overlap with previous ones. Whomever caps the thread should make the new one.

2b) Keep the ToS in mind when deciding on a thread title. This will make it far less likely to be deleted. Also, the title of the thread should always involve food! This is the healer forum and we're weird.

3) Copy and paste these rules and the below list into the first post of the new thread. Add the title of the new thread to the bottom of the list.

Previous Thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1122327287
Archive of previous OT threads: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10161146805

BE NICE. THIS IS OUR HOME.

IRC info: http://outofmana.me/healchatirc
Edited by Naérwen on 1/17/2014 10:50 AM PST
90 Night Elf Priest
Is Julep even allowed? Will change if it isn't.
90 Human Priest
why are there only 25 pages to a thread now? quitting wow.

stop talking about me.

and it was less that i didn't know people were watching and more that god damn it my skin was dry so i don't give a care.
90 Pandaren Monk
Naer.

You capped the previous thread and started a new one.

AGAIN.

I've got my eye on you.
90 Night Elf Priest
why are there only 25 pages to a thread now? quitting wow.

dude right
EVERYTHING IS WRONG IN THE WORLD
and it trails off awkwardly without a definite end in the visual. like... the graphic bleeds into nothing
ugh.
this game.

01/17/2014 10:55 AMPosted by Shirayukí
Naer.

You capped the previous thread and started a new one.

AGAIN.

I've got my eye on you.

Yess....yes.....they have begun to fall for my plan.... yesss

01/17/2014 10:56 AMPosted by Iceoh
:(

Huhhhhh? =( whhhhhyyyy sad =(
Edited by Naérwen on 1/17/2014 10:59 AM PST
90 Undead Priest
:(
90 Human Priest
01/17/2014 10:55 AMPosted by Naérwen
Huhhhhh? =( whhhhhyyyy sad =(

He misses me.
90 Blood Elf Priest
Can't go wrong with bourbon.
90 Night Elf Priest
01/17/2014 11:02 AMPosted by Magnolia
Can't go wrong with bourbon.

Figured you'd approve!
100 Draenei Priest
new post limit is 500? o.O

TIL 3 * 2.5 = 10

edit: oh and cogshanks works again
Edited by Evry on 1/17/2014 11:10 AM PST
90 Night Elf Priest
01/17/2014 11:03 AMPosted by Evry
TIL 3 * 2.5 = 10

wat
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/17/2014 11:03 AMPosted by Naérwen

Figured you'd approve!
Indeed.

Also, new post limit? Definitely this then:
http://i.imgur.com/pwg9kid.gif
90 Pandaren Monk
OMFG so i know this was like 10 pages ago but that disco help thread you posted in, Naer

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11222562677?page=2

HE RAIDS WITH ME. HE'S ONE OF THE PRIESTS I COMPLAIN ABOUT.

funny story, i was like half asleep in vent after raid and was like "They're not in vent, right?" and proceeded to essentially !@#$ talk them. only that guy was actually in vent and heard me. YEP THAT HAPPENED. i'm the biggest jerk in the world.

On the plus side, he's actually trying out your advice, and I introduced him to Clique and he's trying that out. And he doesn't hate me since it turned out to be motivation for him to improve.

so my horrible jerkface elitist attitude turned out to be a force for good?
90 Night Elf Priest
Wow he's really nice so I dunno. we btag buddies. I don't raid with him however so I dunno.

GLAD I MADE YOUR WORLD BETTER <3

YEP THAT HAPPENED. i'm the biggest jerk in the world.

been there. done that.

01/17/2014 11:13 AMPosted by Rainbodash
so my horrible jerkface elitist attitude turned out to be a force for good?

It would appear so =D
100 Night Elf Druid
more change. cannot handle. lol. :<

so today i am doing some older raids for achieves around the time i normally cook dinner etc so not cooking. also gf is going shopping so i will be alone. so i am in planning out my nerd activities + food consumption and trying to find the most efficient way to maximize the food + the nerding.

life is such a struggle. :P
100 Gnome Monk
01/17/2014 10:55 AMPosted by Shirayukí
I've got my eye on you.

Ceiling Panda is watching you ...

Things I would do while streaming. The most icky would probably be stab myself in the finger and bleed on stuff. Mostly I aim for the glucose test strip but I still often get drops of blood on the keyboard and mouse.
90 Pandaren Monk
He's totally a super nice person!!!! Especially since he forgave me for being such a jerk! It's just, before I !@#$-talked him he was running 20k spirit and not using Atonement at all. I maintain that I was correct and entirely reasonable in my statements even though I was the biggest jerk ever.

so thanks <3

bunny that sounds like an extremely important day ahead of you. Once you've figured out your personal food/nerd ratio, pls come figure it out for me too.
90 Night Elf Priest
01/17/2014 11:17 AMPosted by Kipery
Mostly I aim for the glucose test strip but I still often get drops of blood on the keyboard and mouse.

I don't' see a problem with this. You're just marking your territory.

To elaborate on the bf's creeper work friend. He was over when we got our first Thok kill, and he was watching me the ENTIRE time. He plays a priest. And he was like ....just watching. I tried explaining to him current priest mechanics (he quit during ICC), but I dont' think I was getting anywhere. but yup. he was over, and instead of socializing with my bf, he just sat and watching me for 3 hours

01/17/2014 11:15 AMPosted by Bunny
life is such a struggle. :P

I don't know how you cope.

He's totally a super nice person!!!! Especially since he forgave me for being such a jerk! It's just, before I !@#$-talked him he was running 20k spirit and not using Atonement at all. I maintain that I was correct and entirely reasonable in my statements even though I was the biggest jerk ever.

so thanks <3

Awww it's no problem.

I was (am) terribad anyways so I mean. I can't really judge.
Edited by Naérwen on 1/17/2014 11:23 AM PST
100 Night Elf Druid
i just want to eat crunchy things all the time. crunch is my favorite. salty crunch. :3

i have read this means anger but i am not often angry. i just love crunchy food.
90 Human Priest
Do these pants make me look too top heavy? :(
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]