Magnolia's Magical Mint Julep (Healer OT)

90 Night Elf Priest
why can't i look away.

someone actually tried to defend shadow by saying spriest tranq was worth anything.

hahahahahahahahhahahhahahah
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/17/2014 11:20 AMPosted by Rainbodash
was running 20k spirit and not using Atonement at all.
There is a priest on my server that does this. Has close to 25% haste, too. Only uses flash heal and the like. I spent over an hour speaking with their raid leader (he approached me for advice) and pulling up the armory of the character shows they took none of the advice. I genuinely feel bad for the guy, he just wanted his team to progress.

01/17/2014 11:21 AMPosted by Naérwen
he was over, and instead of socializing with my bf, he just sat and watching me for 3 hours
http://i.imgur.com/mtlnSd4.gif
100 Draenei Priest
Shadow off heals are pretty beast though. Dat clutch Life Swap.
just... I had my alt raid leader try to fit in a Sym Spriest tranq in the cd rotation and i was like ... no. Have them spam flash heal if you need it b/c that'll do more healing.
90 Night Elf Priest
01/17/2014 11:39 AMPosted by Evry
Shadow off heals are pretty beast though. Dat clutch Life Swap.
just... I had my alt raid leader try to fit in a Sym Spriest tranq in the cd rotation and i was like ... no. Have them spam flash heal if you need it b/c that'll do more healing.

That's basically what I ended up saying. Like... VE is definitely a legit thing to talk about .Spriest tranq? aahahah no.
100 Blood Elf Monk
>thread capping at 25.

http://i.imgur.com/YXjKVUY.gif
100 Blood Elf Monk
Also Naer whatever you're doing, it's wrong and you need to stop.

something something siths never deal in absolutes.
90 Night Elf Priest
something something only siths deal in absolutes.

I always knew you were a Sith.
Edited by Naérwen on 1/17/2014 11:50 AM PST
90 Draenei Monk

ftfy
Edited by Bloöm on 1/17/2014 11:49 AM PST
90 Pandaren Monk
wat r u even talking about mist.

01/17/2014 11:38 AMPosted by Magnolia
There is a priest on my server that does this. Has close to 25% haste, too. Only uses flash heal and the like. I spent over an hour speaking with their raid leader (he approached me for advice) and pulling up the armory of the character shows they took none of the advice. I genuinely feel bad for the guy, he just wanted his team to progress.

yeah i still haven't talked to our other disc priest :/ i have no idea how she'll take it and I'll probably screw it up royally again. Hopefully the dude who made that forum thread is sharing tips with her?
Edited by Rainbodash on 1/17/2014 11:55 AM PST
100 Blood Elf Monk
01/17/2014 11:49 AMPosted by Bloöm

ftfy

Look I'm trying to make people trust the sith so that I can take all of their stuff, if you blow my cover I will destroy you.
90 Night Elf Priest
I really read the quote wrong in my head and assumed it was correct and didn't even notice.

yeah i still haven't talked to our other disc priest :/ i have no idea how she'll take it and I'll probably screw it up royally again. Hopefully the dude who made that forum thread is sharing tips with her?

Yeah hopefully. I think there might be some contention that people with dps off specs are refuse to use them or something.

something.
100 Blood Elf Monk
01/17/2014 11:51 AMPosted by Naérwen
I really read the quote wrong in my head and assumed it was correct and didn't even notice.

It's called misdirection.

Eiko has once again foiled my evil plans though.
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/17/2014 11:50 AMPosted by Rainbodash
idea how she'll take it and I'll probably screw it up royally again. Hopefully the dude who made that forum thread is sharing tips with her?
Ouch. Here's hoping. Hell, if he sees noticeable gains, he'll be too excited not to share and she'd be insane not to try some.

01/17/2014 11:50 AMPosted by Mist
Look I'm trying to make people trust the sith so that I can take all of their stuff, if you blow my cover I will destroy you.
By destroy us, you mean throwing tennis balls at us yelling "force lightning", right?
90 Night Elf Priest
How my day is going: I need to go buy cigarettes, but I don't want to make small talk with the people in the store where I buy my cigarettes. ::dilemmas::

To avoid this issue, when I smoked, I also just bought like 3 cartons at a time (which since I only smoked 2-3 packs a week) would last me some time. You can safely store tobacco products in the freezer to prolong the freshness or something.

speaking of tobacco products. I'm going in halfsies for a large tub of Starbuzz shisha for my hookah. FINALLY.
90 Pandaren Monk
01/17/2014 11:51 AMPosted by Naérwen
Yeah hopefully. I think there might be some contention that people with dps off specs are refuse to use them or something.

hmmmmmmmm i haven't heard about that. We have enough people that we can sit a healer and bring in a DPS. I may actually .... like ... talk to Oasis more.

How my day is going: I need to go buy cigarettes and maybe lunch but I don't want to make small talk with the people in the store. I also don't want to change out of PJs. Hrm
90 Night Elf Priest
How my day is going: I need to go buy cigarettes and maybe lunch but I don't want to make small talk with the people in the store. I also don't want to change out of PJs. Hrm

wowowowowowo twice i saw you the first timmmmmmmmmmmmmmmme /tease

no but seriously i can relate to this so hard.

but it also makes me crave smokes so i dunno. I HAVE BEEN SO GOOD WHY BRAIN WHY.
90 Human Priest
Okay for a second I thought Naer was like some kind of futuristic mind reader
90 Human Priest
By destroy us, you mean throwing tennis balls at us yelling "force lightning", right?

lightning bolt!

lightning bolt!

lightning bolt!

lightning bolt!

lightning bolt!
90 Pandaren Monk
it's awkward when i edit a post because i don't want to double post but then there are more posts after the one i edited okay shut up >.<;;;;;;;;; the sith made me do it okay

don't start smoking again, Naer, it's a huge waste of money.

edit: CHANGING OUT OF MY PJS NOW. WHAT IS THIS LIFE.
Edited by Rainbodash on 1/17/2014 12:00 PM PST
100 Draenei Paladin
Last page of the previous thread: YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]