Magnolia's Magical Mint Julep (Healer OT)

90 Night Elf Priest
when i think of spamming moves I think of MVC III oh god why

SPIDEY SWING
SPIDEY SWING
WEB BALL
SPIDEY SWING
*chucks controler*

don't start smoking again, Naer, it's a huge waste of money.

edit: CHANGING OUT OF MY PJS NOW. EXCITING NEWS.

It is but I started smoking super duper young 11/12 ish and just recently kicked the habit. errrr or something. I smoke sometimes. All of my irl friends smoke, and my bf smokes so i'm just sitting here going "at least it's cold out. I won't smoke in the cold right"

but as it warms up I just want to sit on my stoop and smoke.

=/ i know better.
Edited by Naérwen on 1/17/2014 12:01 PM PST
90 Human Priest
01/17/2014 11:56 AMPosted by Naérwen
it also makes me crave smokes

as my dad says (who started smoking at 9 and quit cold turkey when i was born (he was 28)), you'll always have the cravings for the rest of your life. it'll always be there, you just have to think of yourself as someone who isn't a smoker, therefore you don't do anything associated with smoking.
90 Night Elf Priest
It's everywhere. *shrugs*

note to self: travel back in time and remind little me not to smoke.
100 Night Elf Druid
sometimes i miss smoking as well. the taste, the smell, the something to do with my hands. it was a pleasant tho expensive and harmful habit. that is what i always tell myself when i think "i could totally bum a smoke from that guy" BUT NO. :P

it was a stupid teen rebellion thing i did.
90 Blood Elf Priest
I got "lucky" and had my older brother stuff snuff in my mouth when I was five. Only person in my family that doesn't smoke. Thanks, jerk.

Of course, I have done worse things to my body than smoking would've done, so I'm not sure if that counts as a win.
90 Night Elf Priest
01/17/2014 12:04 PMPosted by Magnolia
Of course, I have done worse things to my body than smoking would've done, so I'm not sure if that counts as a win.

This. "I don't smoke...but..."

I could easily put 3 things here arguably worse than smoking.

01/17/2014 12:04 PMPosted by Bunny
sometimes i miss smoking as well. the taste, the smell, the something to do with my hands. it was a pleasant tho expensive and harmful habit. that is what i always tell myself when i think "i could totally bum a smoke from that guy" BUT NO. :P

Yeah it really is. It's just tough because it's around me ALL the time. But my friend will quit when she gets pregnant which should be any day now. That'll help.
90 Night Elf Druid
Cat keeps messing with my monitors, nooooo.

My contact in my right eye keeps blurring up and it's been bugging me all day. I know I have a slight astigmatism in that eye, but I wouldn't think that's it when these contacts have worked fine before.
Edited by Kitty on 1/17/2014 12:18 PM PST
90 Human Priest
01/17/2014 12:06 PMPosted by Naérwen
when she gets pregnant which should be any day now.

It's high school all over again.
90 Night Elf Priest
01/17/2014 12:22 PMPosted by Illu
It's high school all over again.

Oh, it's not like that (though I did chuckle). Her and hre husband met at 14, in the uh...bad kids school. They got married at 20, and celebrated their 5 year anniversary lat year. So they've known one another for over 10 years now, have a home, etc.

They're really trying and it's actually taking a long time. I'm worried for her (other than occasionally smoking, she's very healthy).

01/17/2014 12:13 PMPosted by Kitty
My contact in my right eye keeps blurring up and it's been bugging me all day. I know I have a slight astigmatism in that eye, but I wouldn't think that's it when these contacts have worked fine before.

Ugh the worst. Did it get flipped inside out?
Edited by Naérwen on 1/17/2014 12:28 PM PST
90 Night Elf Druid
Mmm, birthday dinner soon :D

Going to eat so much ^^;

Bloomin onion ftw!
90 Night Elf Priest
Happy Birthday Vero! And Enjoy your dinner <3
90 Night Elf Monk
Happeh birthdeh verrooohhhh
90 Human Monk
Happy Birthday Vero !
90 Pandaren Shaman
Happy happy birthday!
90 Night Elf Druid
Thank youuuu

I'm all dolled up to eat lots of food >D

People keep thinking I'm lying about my age :(
Edited by Veroicone on 1/17/2014 12:58 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Priest
More happy birthday, Vero. Enjoy your meal.
90 Night Elf Druid
01/17/2014 12:27 PMPosted by Naérwen
Ugh the worst. Did it get flipped inside out?

Nooope.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VERO! <3
90 Night Elf Druid
01/17/2014 12:59 PMPosted by Magnolia
More happy birthday, Vero. Enjoy your meal.

I read that as meat LOL

thanks guys <3

bbl :D
100 Pandaren Monk
I just want to rename the Serpent's Accord on mmo-champ something different...Suplift any suggestions?
90 Human Priest
01/17/2014 12:57 PMPosted by Veroicone
People keep thinking I'm lying about my age :(

This person I hate is 20 but is like, fat and balding early so everyone mistakes him for 40+ and it makes me laugh because I hate him.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]