Arms Warrior LF RBG Guild

Hey,

I am ready to leave my realm of Bronzebeard for a realm that does more serious pvp. I would like to know if there are any PvP/RBG Guilds on Mal Ganis that is willing to take me into their guild. I am an Arms Warrior with 1750xp+ in all 3 arenas with an 1849 rating as my highest for the season in 3s. I want to start to do RBGs but unfortunately on Bronzebeard the RBG guild here is dead, and there are no other guilds that even do PvP so i want to go to Mal'Ganis here and get into a good guild that will be willing to take me with them into RBGs that are organized and geared. Right now the closest thing to RBGs here is a bunch of pve geared/undergeared people without the proper addons and no vent/skype so we end up losing and it's all just a mess :/. So i hope one of you guys here will be willing to take me in
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]