Arms warriors in season 15

90 Draenei Shaman
Do you think Arms warriors will receive the nerf they need in the upcoming PVP season?

Currently Arms is the most powerful DPS class in terms of damage/survivability/utility, and have the highest population of any class in the game by nearly doubling the average. (above 1800)

Hunter damage is a little out of control but seeing as they complain about PVE DPS constantly, it's unlikely they'll see any damage nerfs.

As somebody who mains a shadow priest, I really want to see arms warriors nerfed. Their our hardest counter class. Let me explain something here. Shadow priests aren't necessarily bad because the class is broken, more so they're not viable because of the sheer number of arms comps that can lock a spriest down indefinitely.

So what do you think? Will arms be brought down to a manageable level, or can I expect season 15 to be as miserable as 14? If the latter, I'll likely just let my sub drop.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Why would you want to nerf an already underpowered spec and class?
Warriors needs a buff.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Warrior's don't need a nerf. No bias here at all!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Arms is the only spec for Warrior PVP and
Rogues, Hunters, Mages need more nerfs than we do.

And we already received nerfed. Look at the patch notes.

And if you drop your sub because of Warriors you probably shouldn't play the game.
Edited by Zerkked on 2/7/2014 6:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
tlc
The could likely stand to get a bigger penalty for sitting in D stance, something like a 10% damage reduction if a shield is not equipped.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
02/07/2014 06:08 PMPosted by Zerkked

And if you drop your sub because of Warriors you probably shouldn't play the game.

Sounds like somebody's butthurt.

The arms nerf is inevitable (and you're full of sh*t if you think they don't need a nerf) it just depends whether it will come next season or in 6.0
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
02/07/2014 06:08 PMPosted by Zerkked

Just stop.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
02/07/2014 06:07 PMPosted by Mokron
Why would you want to nerf an already underpowered spec and class?
Warriors needs a buff.

I hope you're kidding but your 1300 rating indicates you might be serious.

Arms warriors are OP and if you are having trouble its definitely a l2p issue.

PS gem and chant your gear.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Honestly our damage is pretty powerful at the moment... If anything needs nerfed its that... I think our survival and utility is just about perfect at the moment... really the only class that can just shut us down completely is hunters... but whats new...lol.. I think if they nerfed our damage a bit we would be perfect..
then again... when you put our damage in perspective... all things even (including the player) an Unholy DK or a good Affliction lock can squash our numbers bad... hard to tell..
Edited by Squidbiscut on 3/20/2014 11:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Our class solely depends on survivability or... a healer. We aren't overpowered. You wanna hear overpowered look at humans racial.

Any class calling Warrior OP is clearly very Underpowered. I in fact can't beat rogues i have no clue why i do more damage than them i play smarter yet i cannot win. And warrior aren't "counter" class to priests We are just better.

Our utility, Ah my little chap here's the story. Rogues.

But Screever you say "What a boot (you are canadian in my story) Your damage?" Well, that's a tale that i tell all the time. Ready to hear it?
Edited by Marlonuster on 6/27/2014 6:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
warrior are just fine the way they are... rets need a lil buff, monks need a huge nerf, rogue needs a good buff
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
02/07/2014 06:11 PMPosted by Protadin
The could likely stand to get a bigger penalty for sitting in D stance, something like a 10% damage reduction if a shield is not equipped.

So now you want me to make a macro with my shield to be equipped when i shield wall and get even more armour?

Honestly that solves no problems, it just makes a hassle for warrior to get a shield and equip it. It's like saying your magic damage reduction bubble should be equipped with a shield doesn't make sense

If you want to weaken warriors then just reduce some of our stats on our gear. Simple and effective.

But what is the point? It's not like every warrior you come across knows how to play right? If so you are having a really bad experience in wow
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
06/27/2014 05:42 AMPosted by Azarhius
warrior are just fine the way they are... rets need a lil buff, monks need a huge nerf, rogue needs a good buff

I can agree with this
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
06/27/2014 05:42 AMPosted by Azarhius

Agreed, I haven't seen a pally in Arena for months especially ret. As a fellow ex-pally myself i think you guys should be much more powerful with less emphasis around your holy power as a mana user...

On the other hand rogues are fine atm but the CC gets a bit strange and the survivability is even weirder.

Monks need a big nerf.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
if an arms war has the correct macros and is running bladestorm bloodbath then yes the damage is unbleivable but that comes at a cost of lack of stuns.

monks have almost every ability in terms of cc and cleansing and even some small heals.

mages have spammable ccs and unreal damage

rogues have 10 second stun lock silence gouge healing abilities blah blah

my point is that while arms has a crazy burst they have to sit in def stance when we dont have a heals and that leaves us rage starved. i dont see the above mentioned classes with those problems. im not a pro or the best warrior around but those three classes i fear the most when played by people who know what they are doing. every class has counters dont forget. ive been rocked by s priests as well =D
Reply Quote
92 Night Elf Warrior
lol, I found this humorous.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I think Warriors are fine.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]