4 piece vs. warforged

90 Undead Warlock
Okay my question is this. I can either wear my 4 piece set wich includes all normal pieces except for shoulders wich are LFR (536) or i can lose my 4 piece bonus but gain a large amount of stats by using warforged chest and shoulders. Wich would be the smarter choice?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Destro?

4 piece most likely
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
yes destro
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Yeah I'd keep the 4-set then for sure, the 4-piece for destro is really good, so I say it'd be better to keep it

Someone may come in and correct me but I'm pretty sure on this, even though I haven't raided in awhile now
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Same question, but a little bit different. I have all the tier pieces..i also have warforged from Ordos 3 pieces(head,chest,legs) i currently have equipped the 4-set with the warforged chest on. I do like the 2 set bonus but not sure the 4 set bonus is good enough to forget that I have either a helm or legs (wargforged) that i can switch to. I would like to switch the teir legs out for the warforged..and the tier helm for the WF one. That way i have tier hands & shoulders..and 3 pieces of warforged (helm,chest,legs) still giving me the 2-set bonus. I guess i will run a sim with the warforged legs & warforged helm added and see.

P.S. I am 565/566 currently with the 4-set(all norm gear+ 5 warforged) If i switched to all warforged..i woudl be 566 and have 7 warforged pieces(2-set)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
02/19/2014 05:35 AMPosted by Speecyspicy
I do like the 2 set bonus but not sure the 4 set bonus is good enough to forget that

The 2pc is pretty lackluster, the 4pc is amazing. Use the 4pc, WF isn't worth losing it for. Hell, heroic gear isn't worth losing it for (maybe HWF, but that's another story).
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
02/19/2014 05:35 AMPosted by Speecyspicy
P.S. I am 565/566 currently with the 4-set(all norm gear+ 5 warforged) If i switched to all warforged..i woudl be 566 and have 7 warforged pieces(2-set)

Still not worth it. You probably won't break even if you had normal mode 4 piece tier vs 2piece normal with the rest heroic pieces.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Right now i have heroic warforged shoulders and a hat. Holding off on my 4pc til i can get heroic pieces to replace them. Have normal legs and shoulders. Hope to get my heroic gloves tonight off Nazgrim and already have my heroic chest.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
4pc average uptime is worth about 3000 Crit rating, not accounting for "snapshotting" it via Immo or CB.
Switching from LFR to Warforged Normal (assuming Tenderheart and Dou Dou), you're gaining slightly more than the equivalent of 3000 Crit (about 3200).

So, if you're bad a utilizing the buff from the 4pc on Immo and CB, switching to Warforged would be slightly better as long as you have less than 35% uptime on the 4pc. More uptime than that or better use of the proc makes the tier set better.
Reply Quote
95 Human Warlock
it will be very difficult to outdo the 4 pc bonus...
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
I won't drop my normal Tier Helm for the HWF helm that seems to drop off Immersius week by week. Our 4pc is just too good if used effectively.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
Sitting on 3pc normal atm with crafted pants, would the 4pc be worth trying to get hold of even if it meant LFR 528 pants?
Reply Quote
95 Human Warlock
02/20/2014 02:09 PMPosted by Derpotato
Sitting on 3pc normal atm with crafted pants, would the 4pc be worth trying to get hold of even if it meant LFR 528 pants?

absolutely yes imho..its that friggin good
are you doing the celestials every week?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]