Open Libram CVII: Love is in the Hair

87 Night Elf Druid
Sooo...I found out..

Swordsplay + Arithmetician are op when you geared them and level their stats correctly.
Orlandeau with 999 mana shield, safeguard, manafont/teleport riding on a red chocobo can solo through almost everything....that protect/shell lordly robe and excalibur that absorb holy spells.

Edit: They need to make this a multiplayer online chess game.
Edited by Moonre on 2/8/2014 1:30 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Rarity is 2cute this episode, cementing her position as best pone.
87 Night Elf Druid
soo ummm back then this guy was the biggest wall i ran into without internet or guidebook...and i didn't have auto potion on him....it took days and many tries >.> now its a cake walk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCWSrAoX3do
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrO_idFs5t8
100 Draenei Paladin
So a friend and I finally finished the Staff of Herding tonight and unlocked Whimsyshire in D3. It is so freaking adorable, the map of the place is the best touch.

It's so colorful and pretty! Although the music is very creepy and the death animation for the unicorns is probably the goriest thing in the entire game.

Still I love it to pieces, really wish it was a better farm spot. I've read it used to be a pretty good farm area but was nerfed, I wouldn't mind just running through the place over and over personally.

Still need to get the rainbow light saber legendary that drops there so I suppose that will give me some reason to go.

I know, way behind the times.
87 Night Elf Druid
Ponies in whimsyshire..yeah good memories
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Friggin' Nagi no Asukara. This is some sort of love hexagon or something, unrequited feelings everywhere. Now we just need people to start dying and it'll be perfect.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I don't understand women.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/08/2014 07:56 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
So a friend and I finally finished the Staff of Herding tonight and unlocked Whimsyshire in D3. It is so freaking adorable, the map of the place is the best touch.

You level 60 yet?
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Since we're on the subject, how grindy is it to level paragon stuff?
100 Human Paladin
It's really grindy. Your best bet is to gear yourself for the very best AoE builds you can find and then run in a high monster-pop rout for hours and hours AoEing everything down repeatedly. It's kind of miserable, which is why I haven't done it. ;p
90 Human Paladin
I think my barb, which is the king of AoE farm right now, is only like paragon 22, and I've put weeks of time into it if that helps.
Edited by Sevilon on 2/8/2014 10:44 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Crypt runs with a Crypt team was the best last time I played. SO MUCH Exp.

1 or 2 people walk around The Festering Woods getting Elites to low health and leaving it for later. Do that place and then maybe Leoric's Manor.

1 or 2 people are pulling EVERYTHING in the Fields of Misery to the Decaying Crypts or whatever it's called in the Fields of Misery. But NOT killing them.

1 Person is prepping the Crypts while the other people are doing their thing. Prepping means they run past the Brood Mothers or whatever those zombies are that spawn more zombies are called, and just keep spawning them infinitely until you feel it's a right amount.

Everyone zones back, you get your 5 stacks on Nephalem Valor from The Festering Woods / Leoric's Manor, from the Elites that were left at low health.

Then go into the Crypt and watch your computer blow up with a HUGE amount of zombies EVERYWHERE. It's really fun the first few times.

Once the Crypt is cleared you step outside and fight everything from the Fields of Misery that was pulled to the front of the Crypt.
Edited by Paladinwtf on 2/9/2014 12:14 AM PST
100 Draenei Paladin
Oh, Caden, I almost forgot in my manga recommendations: if you like the big 3 and Fairy Tail, you'll probably like The Seven Deadly Sins.
100 Draenei Paladin
02/08/2014 09:11 PMPosted by Elidra
You level 60 yet?

My Demon Hunter is level 9 Paragon so yeah finally. I really like Demon Hunters.

02/09/2014 12:13 AMPosted by Paladinwtf
Crypt runs with a Crypt team was the best last time I played. SO MUCH Exp.

That entire explanation makes me glad I don't take D3 any kind of serious. I just do what's fun, most recently that was building the Pony Staff.

Next perhaps it will be working on that Hellfire Ring thing. Grinding just to grind though? No thanks.

02/09/2014 07:07 AMPosted by Snozberries
if you like the big 3

Not really, I've never been a magna fan (or comics) in general unless it's something I really have an interest in.

Seven Deadly Sins seems to have an interesting premise though.
100 Draenei Paladin
02/09/2014 10:07 AMPosted by Cadenbrie
Not really, I've never been a magna fan (or comics) in general unless it's something I really have an interest in.

Soz, I got you confused with Maeby >_<
100 Human Paladin
Air

You made me a sad pally.
100 Draenei Paladin
02/09/2014 11:24 AMPosted by Maebyfunke
You made me a sad pally.

Double soz :(
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Next perhaps it will be working on that Hellfire Ring thing. Grinding just to grind though? No thanks.

Keywarden runs can be fun, and the bosses from which you actually get the demonic body parts are fun with a group. Alone they're horrible.
100 Draenei Paladin

02/09/2014 11:24 AMPosted by Maebyfunke
You made me a sad pally.

02/09/2014 11:36 AMPosted by Snozberries
Double soz :(

I think I was insulted somewhere in here......

lol

02/09/2014 11:56 AMPosted by Elidra
Alone they're horrible.

That's how I've done most things in D3, I've never had the will to subject myself to public games.
100 Human Paladin
Air
02/09/2014 12:56 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
I think I was insulted somewhere in here......

Always loved.

02/09/2014 12:56 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
That's how I've done most things in D3, I've never had the will to subject myself to public games.

Play dota if you want horrible pugs. All shall be yelled upon!!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]