Paladin Retribution PvP !

100 Human Paladin
Watch out my first movie video. Hope you guys will enjoy this montage i've done here. It tooks me a while to get all this great PvP !!

Thanks for watching ! Please subscribe, push like button and share if you enjoyed !! :D Feel free to comment if you have any question about my addons or anything about my videos !

Channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/NeilanWoW

Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4JOPWVCDDQ
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I saw this in the other thread and loved it. Bumping this in the name of justice.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i liked it
Reply Quote
59 Worgen Mage
02/17/2014 01:36 AMPosted by Chazwick
02/13/2014 05:00 PMPosted by Neydolan
Watch out my first movie video. Hope you guys will enjoy this montage i've done here. It tooks me a while to get all this great PvP !!

Thanks for watching ! Please subscribe, push like button and share if you enjoyed !! :D Feel free to comment if you have any question about my addons or anything about my videos !

Channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/NeilanWoW

Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4JOPWVCDDQ

One thing that ruins a pvp video is all the glamour shots that people take of their characers.

All the overdone "Hes a badass" poses, or emotes, or stupid !@#$ like that.

Just make a pvp video like they did in the old days, open up right into the combat with less than a 5 second title theme intro, or dont even use the intro at all.

Let your skills be the main show case. There are too many geeks making pvp videos with the same cliche and stupid intros and its just old.

A lot of you didn't play in vanilla, but the best pvp videos were clean, quick to the point, and showed great displays of skill and without the rubbish over-effects.

I'm talking about the greats, and no I don't mean people like %^-*ing vurtne, or any of those other chodes.

I'm talking about players like Otherguy (which remarkably no one remembers despite him being the first pioneer scorch mage), DP, Oswald, etc.

Just my two cents, though not like it matters anymore. You'll most likely find these kiddies enamored by flashy lights and effects rather than content, which sadly reflects how wow is as a game right now.

This sounds more like a rant on WoW more than a review on his video. If anything, his video proves the lack of editing used in previous expansion videos.

I do agree with him on one thing though Neydolan. Way too many cosmetic effects used in the video. There was even a stage in BGs where you wouldn't even finish the battles, and the Frost Mage duels were clipped so that you could sync it with the music.

However, doing so made the video feel extremely fluent. That is nice in a video, however it is not a necessity. Put more combat and less editing in your next one. Overall, it's a really good video, nice job. :)
Edited by Arrial on 2/18/2014 2:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
This is the worst piece of sh*t video I've ever seen.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
If you are making a video for your own enjoyment then do what you want.

If you are making it for others to view then really consider the viewer. Get rid of all the loud bullchit music. Get rid of the bad intros. Get right to what they viewer might want to see. It's about them not you
Edited by Agincourt on 2/19/2014 7:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Glad to see you having fun, makes me want to keep playing my paladin when I feel like quitting.... Even if I'm not into the music and effects or the intros to some of these vids I do respect the time and effort put in to making it, and I always like to see what others do in certain situations so I can learn something, thanks for sharing with us :)
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I appreciate the constructive comments..

For those who bashes on my video : I didn't ask for it, cause its not much about only the PvP, but more about the fact that it's a MOVIE PvP video which mean it's normal if you see a lot of editing and music fitting and stuff...

Even what, i cannot control anyone, you have your opinion. But you can just watch the video and stop there. I mean, who gives a !@#$ if you think my intro sucks or my character isn't enough good looking for you, just appreciate what you see and stop being a fool around anything just because others comment some constructive contents.

For those who appreciate, well thanks for your support, I'll try to do better my stuff again and again :)
Reply Quote
59 Worgen Mage
02/19/2014 04:16 PMPosted by Neydolan
I appreciate the constructive comments..

For those who bashes on my video : I didn't ask for it, cause its not much about only the PvP, but more about the fact that it's a MOVIE PvP video which mean it's normal if you see a lot of editing and music fitting and stuff...

Even what, i cannot control anyone, you have your opinion. But you can just watch the video and stop there. I mean, who gives a !@#$ if you think my intro sucks or my character isn't enough good looking for you, just appreciate what you see and stop being a fool around anything just because others comment some constructive contents.

For those who appreciate, well thanks for your support, I'll try to do better my stuff again and again :)

It's alright, surely you didn't expect to please everyone here with your very first video did you? :P

You have potential, you just need a little more practice with how the viewers will react to your videos and you will be making great movies in no time.

Remember that your taste in movies doesn't always match the viewer's taste, so it's ok if you receive a few hateful comments. Especially with how toxic the Paladin forums can be nowadays.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Keep up the good work!

I love watching Wow videos about my class, regardless of editing music or content. I leave that the the editor in chief.

Thanks for the entertainment.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Thanks for those great comments, i really appreciate ! :)
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I like the effects. Your Holy Avenger lasts abnormally long, at least from I could tell. Unless you're model editing your weapon to Ashbringer? Which I assume is what you were doing to have the Forsaken and Orc models.

I've personally had a really hard time getting into pvp myself on my Ret. I find it much easier to get into pvp on my Priest (Discipline) because I prefer to play a support-ish role especially in a pvp situation and setting. Your video really inspires me, though.

I'm really jelly, to be honest. I've always imagined these sorts of cool effects for my own character.
Anyway, I gave you my subscription and liked the video on youtube. Now go make us some more! :P
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I have mixed feelings, I like the video effects and all that, but I couldn't really tell what was happening, other than seeing numbers on the screen, and the occasional Execution Sentence cast on yourself. Other than that, cool !@#$, just tone down the effects so people can see where all the "skill" lies.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
LOVED EVERY SECOND. Please make more :) subbed
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
THANKS :) I really appreciate all those comments :) very constructive !
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
I was watching the video again and, for the most part I enjoyed it. I found it entertaining which, I assume is what is what was intended. The only criticism I may have is that your UI is a bit cluttered for my taste but something like that is really subjective, everyone has their own preferences. I also like your armor Mogg, I had something similar to that awhile back and may go back to the sliver knight look again :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Solid video, could use a little less zooming edits, however, it was very well edited. Good job.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
thanks ! :) i really appreciate
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
This has made me feel better about giving my Paladin another shot.

Thank you brother of the light.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]