$60 paid level 90

100 Human Monk
02/18/2014 09:38 AMPosted by Sosen
Thank thrall that it's 60$ phew, now not everyone will use that service. Smart plan blizz!

I lol'ed. "Thank thrall" :)
100 Draenei Warrior
I suppose $60 is a lot, to anyone really but IF the price is actually $60, we don't know for sure yet, I can see why, you're skipping a hell of a lot of content that most of us have done repeatedly sure, but also skipping the time it takes to hit 90 with a set of gear to help you skip the first few tiers of raids. $60 seems legit to me and if people complain, just go lvl one to 90? people say it's easy and it does only take a couple of days or hours to hit 90 anyways.

Paying for a 90 just means you're paying for a hassle you decided not to go through, and at that price, you really have to think about if you want it or not.

Now if it's cheaper, I'm all for it aswell...Not that I need a boost, the only class I don't have at 90 is a priest and I never really liked them anyways so my free 90 will go towards that.
100 Blood Elf Hunter
02/18/2014 09:38 AMPosted by Spronzlebron
You always have the option of doing zones you have long outgrown.

You failed to grasp the point -entirely-.
1 Human Monk
02/18/2014 09:41 AMPosted by Bubblytea
I'm pretty sure the price tag is not "to be ridiculous money sucking jerks" and more to highly discourage its usage.

^------This right here
100 Undead Mage
Og
02/18/2014 09:38 AMPosted by Asherenne
To be honest, the thought of someone running around with a lot of paid 90s and little skill on how to play them is a scary one. I don't plan on buying one. And I find that leveling through the zones to get to understand the classes you play are a part of the fun. So yeah. Sorry to the folks who wanted a cheap insta 90, actually, no I'm not. Tough luck!

atleast i'm not the only one that feels this way.

02/18/2014 09:40 AMPosted by Khedar
02/18/2014 09:39 AMPosted by Tragix
this whole week is gonna be horrid in lfr... LET THE TERRA-BADS ensue....

So the usual?

pretty much, then multiply by 100 >.<
100 Goblin Priest
I don't plan on using the paid 90, just the preorder one. So it is no biggy for me.
100 Blood Elf Hunter
02/18/2014 09:41 AMPosted by Rika
I rarely just say "lol"

But in this case, lol.

Funnies? :)

I am laughing my rear off.
100 Orc Hunter
02/18/2014 09:35 AMPosted by Lealia
$6.00, $60.00, or $600.00 They are still quite the hypocrites though. Pay us money and skip 90 levels and three expansions and the base game content. Oh but In WoD we don't want you flying cause...skipping content that our art teams and developers worked so hard on...Seriously?

^
100 Human Rogue
If this is true then this is THE biggest scam I have ever seen.

It literally takes 2 weeks (3) TOPS to level to 90 with full BoA.

My estimate was going to be $40 but $60 is WAY to overboard considering it takes 2 weeks to get to 90.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Idk why you guys think the price is so high to deter people from using it.. If blizzard honestly wanted to deter its usage they shouldn't have implemented the feature at all. This whole idea just sucks. The price also sucks
90 Goblin Warlock
I'm pretty sure the price tag is not "to be ridiculous money sucking jerks" and more to highly discourage its usage.

I'm sure it's this. Can't imagine they want people paying them $60, nope can't imagine that at all.
100 Goblin Rogue
I'm glad it's $60. It should be a bit pricey. Afterall the other way to get it would be to buy the Battlechest ($20.00) and then MoP (we'll ust assume it'll get rolled into the BChest), and then buy WoD ($40-50?).

$60.00 is perfectly acceptable and more than an appropriate amount. It's priced so that everyone won't be rushing out and buying a dozen 90s, some might buy one or two, but not more than that.
65 Goblin Death Knight
Why would add it to the game at all if they discourage players to use it?

60 dollars is an extremely high price, 45$ would've been perfect.

WoW Expacs aren't even 60 dollars. (Unless you buy the CE.)
02/18/2014 09:38 AMPosted by Lightsongg
02/18/2014 09:35 AMPosted by Lealia
$6.00, $60.00, or $600.00 They are still quite the hypocrites though. Pay us money and skip 90 levels and three expansions and the base game content. Oh but In WoD we don't want you flying cause...skipping content that our art teams and developers worked so hard on...Seriously?

I'm not sure how you think they are the same.

Perhaps when you learn better grammar and become better at deductive reasoning you will understand how I might come to the conclusion that I came to. Until then stay in school and do your homework.
90 Human Mage
So this is gonna be the hot topic for the day?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]