★★★ Missing Pets or Mounts ★★★

(Locked)

Support Forum Agent
I believe this first post has become a bit confusing with the different updates so I'm going to remove those and focus on current news.

Hello all,

As many of you know starting yesterday we became aware of an issue that some mounts and pets had gone missing after the patch. This included the mounts/pets awarded from the Recruit a Friend and Scroll of Resurrection promotions, purchased mounts/pets as well as a several others.

A hotfix was able to be applied yesterday that should have allowed most accounts with the RAF and SOR mounts to regain access to them.

Another hotfix was applied late last night in order to resolve the issue with purchased pets/mounts. This resolution did not have the same impact it did in testing, so many are still missing their purchased pets and mounts as well as several random pets listed in our breaking news.

You do not currently need to submit a ticket or otherwise contact our support staff about this, they are unable to assist directly with returning any missing mounts/pets.

Please know this issue has our full attention and we continue to work to get it resolved as quickly as we can. We will provide what updates we can as we receive them. Thank you all for your patience.
Edited by Vrakthris on 2/19/2014 12:52 PM PST
90 Human Warlock
Lovely. No two seater mounts til resets.
90 Gnome Rogue
I hope you solve it good and fast, I did lost like 6 mounts and not idea about the pets
90 Blood Elf Paladin
No two-seaters for an entire week??

I am a bit nervous here though, I have 4 RaF mounts and when I logged on my total mount number was four less. So I check forums and see RaF mount issue, okay. I change toons and now I'm down another 4 mounts for a total of 8 gone. I don't know which ones the other 4 are, but I'm afraid to log onto a third toon and see my total go down yet another 4.
90 Orc Warlock
arrrrgh you just reset the servers today and they are still missing Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrowl!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, Im not going to lie. This bothers me a lot more than most bugs. To have an item removed from our inventories, and then told that we have to wait a week just to get our stuff back. Very unimpressed with this one.
2 Blood Elf Mage
Nobody said that the next restarts would be in a week. Not sure why everyone is jumping to that conclusion. They quite often do rolling restarts on the fly when these sorts of issues crop up.
90 Worgen Hunter
Random bugs can happen to anyone, calm down and wait for them to fix it.
90 Blood Elf Warlock
C'mon guys, calm down. They'll fix it
2 Blood Elf Mage
Vrak just posted that the restarts might happen as early as tomorrow morning.
90 Pandaren Monk
I've only noticed my guardian cubs are bugged, what other pets are affected?
im missing my refer a friend mounts,so now that im missing something i paid for a long time ago do i get a comp mount for my hastle cause this aint right
2 Blood Elf Mage
02/18/2014 12:26 PMPosted by Sumßeach
do i get a comp mount for my hastle cause this aint right

O.o

What hassle is that exactly? Waiting until morning for them to restart the servers? Nope...use another mount.
02/18/2014 12:28 PMPosted by Pêrl
What hassle is that exactly? Waiting until morning for them to restart the servers? Nope...use another mount.

the hastle of having something i paid cash for stolen out of my inventory
Well I made a post on here that got deleted... THANKS BLIZZARD!! Every time I ask for help.. my posts get deleted... Real professional.... Anyway.. I am missing multiple mounts... the RaF rocket, emerald hippogryph, AND my fey dragon... And that's just the ones i've noticed thus far...
2 Blood Elf Mage
02/18/2014 12:30 PMPosted by Sumßeach
the hastle of having something i paid cash for stolen out of my inventory

Nothing was stolen. Stop being so melodramatic. It's a bug and you've already agreed to the terms of use which indicates that there will be bugs from time to time.

You'll get your item(s) back. Just relax.
2 Blood Elf Mage
02/18/2014 12:31 PMPosted by Lumak
Well I made a post on here that got deleted... THANKS BLIZZARD!

If it was deleted then it was either in violation of the forum code of conduct or something similar. It's their sandbox and you have to play by their rules.
I was being nice... asking for help about why my mounts were removed is all. I see they made THIS post finally.. but still. It's unprofessional to just delete a post rather than to answer the question. We make them rich by playing their games for years and years.. buying their mounts... and when something goes wrong.. some of us actually care as to why that's happening.. but to just get ignored is rather annoying.. I understand they made THIS post explaining it.. but still. Anyway, at least now I know what's going on.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]