Anyone remember when freedom broke stuns?

90 Blood Elf Paladin
LOL @ class imba
hi monks
ret is a joke spec in PVP
Edited by Judgement on 2/17/2014 3:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
When I say Ret is the garbage class of wow the Blizz apologists cry. When you say Ret is a "joke spec" no one says anything
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
this post hasn't been here long enough yet. im sure we will get the people who live in denial soon.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I do ok in PvE its just PvP that's godawful. Inb4 random battle ground try hards.
Edited by Judgement on 2/17/2014 3:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
No.... I dont even have the energy to defend Randoms anymore :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Tonight I made brownies. And they were GLORIOUS.

Kind of like my hair.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Talking about tryhards when all you do is cap 2s. (◕‿◕✿)

02/17/2014 07:34 PMPosted by Vaelryn

Kind of like my hair.

Your hair is beautiful yes, but glorious? I dunno if there's enough sparkles there... orrr sprinkles? Wait are we still talking about brownies?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/17/2014 07:47 PMPosted by Lobster
Talking about tryhards when all you do is cap 2s. (◕‿◕✿)

02/17/2014 07:34 PMPosted by Vaelryn

Kind of like my hair.

Your hair is beautiful yes, but glorious? I dunno if there's enough sparkles there... orrr sprinkles? Wait are we still talking about brownies?

<Dosent play all season
<Talks about pvp and says others are wrong the whole season.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Doesn't make what I said less true. (◡‿◡✿)
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
I use retribution , uh, never. I used to play it but they misled me with the glyph of immediate truth. Lower DPS on something that's supposed to make you stronger.

And to top it off, you basically just either run through people in PVP or get stomped in a matter of seconds. It almost seems unfair.
Reply Quote
59 Worgen Mage
Quote from another thread.

02/18/2014 02:12 PMPosted by Arrial
Ret is honestly not bad. Take a look at Vanguards and Luminant, they are clearly doing something right.

I get the feeling most people on these forums haven't had a long enough look at Paladins to talk about viability. I do fine in BGs, and I love being able to 1v2+ other full Grievous players. Also lots of fun to jump in a random group and queue for 2s while my partner is AFK. :)

Flash of Light crits for 100k when used on yourself, that's outside of cooldowns but I haven't checked procs yet. Word of Glory crits for around 60k, while you're kiting around gathering Holy Power that adds up pretty high, and with cooldowns up you're pretty much a god for 20 sec.

I think the low end for Ret is CC, but honestly who needs CC when you have lots damage, healing, and support with hand spells. If you're in an arena, just partner up with a class with a lot of CC and you're golden.

Just remember that Ret is not a pure melee class, and be prepared for a lot of time and effort into mastering this class.

02/18/2014 10:42 AMPosted by Lobster
Doesn't make what I said less true. (◡‿◡✿)

That flower is absolutely fabulous.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
@Arrial, Ret isn't bad, but it is incredibly below average. (slang=bad)

What we needed with patch 5.4.7:
1) a fear breaker or add a fear immunity to our anti-silence aura (forget what it is called)
2) An ability like Inquisition that brings damage mitigation
3) Mastery buff (50% of mastery is what is primarily responsible for gimped sustained damage imo)
4) Either a Snare, a Root or a gap closer (seriously, we are the only Melee dps in the game without one...

What we got in patch 5.4.7:
1) Nothing
2) Nothing (passive)
3) Nothing (cooldown)
4) Nothing
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
What did moonkins get? Nerf. Thanks blizz.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I don't understand why it's frowned upon by the ret forum police to complain and point out that things are in bad need of improvement.....while I don't agree that the spec be buffed to the moon like some people want it, I also don't think I should have to settle and be happy with being sub par....I'm a paying customer here too...why should I settle for anything less than a satisfactory gaming experience playing the class and spec I love the most?
Reply Quote
59 Worgen Mage
02/18/2014 06:45 PMPosted by Sheepherdr
What did moonkins get? Nerf. Thanks blizz.

get yo feathery bum outta tha pally forums kthnx
Reply Quote
59 Worgen Mage
02/19/2014 03:28 PMPosted by Midknightsun
I don't understand why it's frowned upon by the ret forum police to complain and point out that things are in bad need of improvement.....while I don't agree that the spec be buffed to the moon like some people want it, I also don't think I should have to settle and be happy with being sub par....I'm a paying customer here too...why should I settle for anything less than a satisfactory gaming experience playing the class and spec I love the most?

Well put. Ret doesn't have to be absolutely god mode in order to be fun. It's a fun, viable spec and I couldn't settle for more or less.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Moooo.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/18/2014 06:26 PMPosted by Synicality
@Arrial, Ret isn't bad, but it is incredibly below average. (slang=bad)

What we needed with patch 5.4.7:
1) a fear breaker or add a fear immunity to our anti-silence aura (forget what it is called)
2) An ability like Inquisition that brings damage mitigation
3) Mastery buff (50% of mastery is what is primarily responsible for gimped sustained damage imo)
4) Either a Snare, a Root or a gap closer (seriously, we are the only Melee dps in the game without one...

What we got in patch 5.4.7:
1) Nothing
2) Nothing (passive)
3) Nothing (cooldown)
4) Nothing

@Snare, we had one, then they took it away. I almost feel like a baby being given a lollipop only to have it immediately taken away once I know what it tastes like.
@What we got, dem be sum godly buffs, eh?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]