Heirloom tanking weapon enchant?

66 Gnome Death Knight
I haven't played wow in 4-5 years or something and a lot seems to have changed since I did. I've played for a couple of weeks and leveled a monk to 90, mostly done by doing 5-man dungeons as a tank. I looked at the lfr but entered as a dps and it looked horrible to tank. Would have been nice with a 10 player version instead of the 25 one, but that's just me. I really like to tank 5-man dungeons but tanking in raids is a completely different story.

Anyways, back to topic! Last I played the enchant would have been crusader but nowadays they have enchants that scales with your level! That sounds awesome! I have no idea what enchant I should put on my 1h sword to level my protection warrior with(and later on prot. paladin). Any recommendations?
Edited by Conspicuous on 2/15/2014 9:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
You're in heirloom gear. You're already destroying anything that could have ever dreamed to stand a chance. Windsong is cheap, versatile through all levels, and plenty effective.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
Colossus allegedly makes you immortal.
Reply Quote
02/15/2014 09:49 AMPosted by Poogy
Colossus allegedly makes you immortal.

oh yeah it does at low level borderline silly:P
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Colossus is definitely laughable at lower levels but you're already immortal with looms. Why not up the damage output.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I think colossus is purty bad tbh, i believe it absorbs something like 280 dmg up until level 60, which after level 20 or so doesn't even absorb an entire melee hit,
Reply Quote
14 Night Elf Druid
Plus who actually needs survivability while leveling if you have so many heirlooms that you have the weapons?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
Colossus looks really cool though.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
SWC
Elemental Force, it wrecks stuff.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I would think that Crusader would still be viable until level 60. It might be more expensive or inconvenient to find, though. After level 60 and definitely once Mastery unlocks, you will want to have changed to something else. Since you're planning on using the weapon for both a warrior and a paladin, I would look for something that benefits them both so you don't have to waste money changing it. Depending on if you level the warrior and paladin at the the same time or not, you might even want to forgo Crusader altogether. I would most likely go with a damage increasing enchant because you're not going to die in leveling dungeons while equipped with heirlooms.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]