pre-legendary cloak? (Holy)

90 Blood Elf Paladin
So i have probably 3 weeks until I get my Legendary cloak...

I got Cloak of Misguided Power last night, just wondering if its worth replacing my current (double upgrade) flex cloak, Brave Niunai's Cloak until i finish the chain?

I know hit is a useless stat for holy, not sure if the higher ilvl is a worthy tradeoff though.
Edited by Discordia on 2/14/2014 5:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Well its cheap to swap out back pieces, no gems and back enchants are pretty cheap. Just take that hit and reforge to spirit.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You run SH so the spirit loss isn't a big deal at all. I would definitely use the heroic cloak over the flex one for the intellect alone. Reforge the hit to mastery and you're set until you can upgrade to the legendary.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Thanks guys, pretty much exactly what I was thinking.

New question, Drape of the Omega or the heroic cloak previously linked? I will probably double upgrade one of them for use as I was probably a bit ambitious with "3 weeks until legendary", only 2/12 titan runestones after week 1, damn rng... not sure which one, just doesn't feel right upgrading a cloak with +hit on it for use as a healer.
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Rogue
I'd run Drape of the Omega. You lose 150 int, but have almost double the usable secondary stats (1530 vs 872).
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I would say upgrade the drape of the omega and use that. All that mastery is going to make up for the intellect you lose going with the 553+8 cloak.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Don't waste your valor upgrading the drape of the omega, but use that over the heroic haste/hit cloak. Upgrade something you think you'll continue to use in the long run
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Actually i have a question about the cloak. It redirects your over healing to an injured party member, right? Does it take into account the mastery off a paladin? Meaning will the targets healed by the over healing receive IH
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/17/2014 11:16 PMPosted by Divinefaith
Don't waste your valor upgrading the drape of the omega, but use that over the heroic haste/hit cloak. Upgrade something you think you'll continue to use in the long run

Thats the thing, I'm almost at VP cap and i can do my bracer, other than that nothing else is really worth upgrading... Progressing on H sha, so if I get trink its wasted on flex version, one flex ring which will (hopefully) be replaced by H Immerseus one soon, VP trink cos its better than my other options atm... Everything else is upgraded.

Immerseus and Sha are going to be coined for upgrades as well, I know its RnG but so are the runestones (guaranteed 5/12 this week, if I get one off every boss I have left I will scrape in at 13/12, so not likely)

So no matter what I upgrade its only a short term upgrade, outside of the bracers which will be done shortly.

*edit* I will probably just upgrade my bracers and wait to see what drops after first wing this week, I will lose minimal vp's to overcap and if it comes to it a single upgrade on 1 piece will avoid capping... this week anyway.
Edited by Discordia on 2/18/2014 4:09 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]