Extremely low DPS from Prot Pally

100 Night Elf Druid
One thing I see a lot of pallies doing is not using Holy Wrath or using it very little. It does a good amount of damage.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
02/17/2014 10:42 AMPosted by Cognito
02/16/2014 03:46 AMPosted by Berith
All tanks are pretty balanced this patch, I'm always head to head with my warrior co-tank in SoO. Paladins scale really well with vengeance and our Haste gearing really ups our damage output. We might be "lowest" on ranking sites, but in game we're totally comparable.

Balanced as far as having proper defensive toolkit and somewhat comparable in 25 man heroic setting on dps. But in 10 man where dps is more important, paladin has the worst damage output. You may be comparable to your warrior co-tank in your guild, but there could be many factors as to why that is (Are you the first to pull, do you tank more, are you exploiting vengeance). Doesn't make much sense discrediting ranking sites because its factual information, where your input is more subjective based on your experience. While you're pulling 200k on spoils, I can do 350k. That's not balanced.

DK's are lower, I think.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
LOL i have been guilty of that before too Turcika but in this case ive always had RF going i think it maybe just the fight my warrior tanks first and i have very little vegence when i first taunt off him like on Dark Shaman inside the hut so when i taunt off it does take a little while to get going even sometimes when i use wings. But its cool like said im not wiping so i guess it just how it plays going to try salv a sec before a pull like Berith said.
Peace out
T
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Prot pally play style is fun, but why bring a prot pally when there are more superior tanking classes, or should I say classes that are more based off of player skill, not just "you get what you get"

Someone seriously wrote this?

Oh, I see, it's from a guy who's yet to even clear LFR, so he comments with the confidence allowable only through extreme ignorance.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/17/2014 03:01 PMPosted by Josarian
Remember when DKs were qualified to comment anywhere about anything?

Me neither.

I lol'd
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]