When will level 1-90 $60 boost be available?

55 Gnome Mage
I'm leveling an alt at the moment, but I'm interested in starting a shaman character, but don't want to level it. I heard there will be an option for $60 boost from 1 to 90. When will this happen?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/19/2014 04:06 AMPosted by Magixgnome
I'm leveling an alt at the moment, but I'm interested in starting a shaman character, but don't want to level it. I heard there will be an option for $60 boost from 1 to 90. When will this happen?

The first one will be free with pre-paying for WoD.

The others will come with WoD.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin

It's still being tested.

WoD probably won't be out until close to the end of the year, so they more than likely won't offer this until months from now.

No one really knows, we're all waiting on word from Blizz.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Yep - just did the same thing right here - ran down to the armor sales next to the SW AH, and bought all this gear, too! LOVE this service!!!
Reply Quote
84 Worgen Druid

Most logical answer to that question is that you will be able to buy a level 90 when level 90 is no longer max. So, probably with WoD.
Reply Quote
55 Gnome Mage
Ok, thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I'm trying to do this to an alt and can't find where to do it. I made the level one and can't find the link in Shop.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Most likely months and months from now, even though i check the forums every 10 minutes for an update, blizz won't say anything about it though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]