WoD pre-orders...

92 Human Warlock
Fall 2015 is the pre order date, i saw it when i googled
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Why would you pay for a preorder that hasnt been tested out yet and has no beta out yet
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
At this rate I'm going to hit 90 already. I'm so close too.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
02/25/2014 10:05 AMPosted by Slamin
Why would you pay for a preorder that hasnt been tested out yet and has no beta out yet

For the same reason my sub is paid through September 2014, and once I do preorder it will be march 2015.

No need not to, I have no intention of quitting WoW any time soon.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Pretty sure they'll make the paid 90s available before the pre-orders. Why canabalize potential 90 sales with the prr-order free 90s?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
02/25/2014 10:22 AMPosted by Perzival
Pretty sure they'll make the paid 90s available before the pre-orders. Why canabalize potential 90 sales with the prr-order free 90s?

Because the whole point of the 90s for sale was to prevent people from buying the expansion more than one time to get more than one boost. I expect them to go live at the same time.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
02/25/2014 10:30 AMPosted by Cryptrot
02/25/2014 10:22 AMPosted by Perzival

Because the whole point of the 90s for sale was to prevent people from buying the expansion more than one time to get more than one boost. I expect them to go live at the same time.

They also said that the time between MoP and WoD would be much shorter than Cata and MoP. At the end of the day they are publically traded business and they won't leave money on table.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
The real issue is the start of the beta which Blizzard hasn't said much about. There should be a US press tour prior to the beta start. There's been recent developer interviews that sort of seem like they're leading up to a beta but they sure aren't being advertised as such.

I feel like there's something (or somethings) delaying WoD and Blizzard is stretching out the pre-hype as long as possible. The fact is, though, that until the beta is announced we'll have not idea when the expansion will be released.

It is clear that the beta won't start before March. I'm still sticking with September as the WoD release date.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
02/25/2014 12:54 PMPosted by Stellan
The real issue is the start of the beta which Blizzard hasn't said much about. There should be a US press tour prior to the beta start. There's been recent developer interviews that sort of seem like they're leading up to a beta but they sure aren't being advertised as such.

I feel like there's something (or somethings) delaying WoD and Blizzard is stretching out the pre-hype as long as possible. The fact is, though, that until the beta is announced we'll have not idea when the expansion will be released.

It is clear that the beta won't start before March. I'm still sticking with September as the WoD release date.

Forget where I heard it (probablt The Instance or Legendary) but one of the podcast hosts said he saw a small demo of WoD and there were entire portions of terrain not complete and just empty. Sounds like there is still a lot of work to be done before a beta is announced.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]