Connected Realms – Updated 8/21

(Locked)

100 Pandaren Rogue
05/07/2014 10:26 AMPosted by Anyafoxx
Farstriders and Silver Hand people have been showing up in our pool too.

That's because we're in the same pool. :p
90 Draenei Hunter
05/07/2014 12:12 PMPosted by Jialian
That's because we're in the same pool. :p

I could have sworn they didn't used to be o.o
Day 33 and still nada !

Appauling how we can get an answer as to why there are no bathrooms in WoW, but nothing on why our servers are still dead !!
Edited by Zedara on 5/7/2014 2:37 PM PDT
Day 33 well at least I have War Crimes to read now
/Highpaw to B******jones whom was in the Shrine last night

/Highpaw fellow Scryer !!
100 Night Elf Druid
Five weeks with no new connections and no new info. I am waiting to see if I will have more than 11 character slots available on my main realms before I buy the new expantion or transfer any characters.
90 Pandaren Priest
*HIGHPAWS all the other pandas!*

Scryers Represent!!! Give us some lovin Blizzard!
94 Pandaren Monk
*Clawing his way out of his Deathwing grave*
/hugkill
90 Draenei Hunter
05/07/2014 01:59 PMPosted by Zedara
Appauling how we can get an answer as to why there are no bathrooms in WoW, but nothing on why our servers are still dead !!

I noticed that, too. And I agree. The connected realms are something that is really truly important, but they comment on.. bathrooms? Really?

If it's technical issues, why not just say so? Something, anything would be nice.

I almost wonder if connected realms was hurting the profits of their transfers or something.
100 Human Hunter
Wildstar launches soon.. I know a few people who are already planning on moving over. I just wish Blizzard tried harder to keep it's loyal players. But they go the other way and throw rewards at people in a hope they come back for the 2 months it will take them to get sick of it again. Less people = Less enjoyment.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Well I'm disappointed that the realm connection for Sisters of Elune and Cenarion Circle has been on the "postponed" list longer that it was to be connected. Losing interest because of a dead server with no light at the end of the tunnel. Also, I could care less about Azeroth Choppers, connect the realms or at least an update on whats going on so I can actually 10man raid this expac.
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Another fellow Scryers server player here. What's going on Blizzard? I mean, you've been so quiet on this front about the Connected Realms, we're starting to feel like the island of misfit toys here. Give a Core Hound a bone here!
Community Manager
*Please note that further realm connections are on hold pending further back end work. We don't have an ETA on when these will resume, but we'll update this thread and the blog post once connections resume.
WHOA! A RESPONSE, such detail.... eh, better then nothing i guess.

Anyone want to start a pool on when the next connection takes place?
Edited by Geers on 5/8/2014 11:34 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Priest
05/08/2014 11:34 AMPosted by Geers

After the start of the Beta for WoD. When is Wildstar being released?
Edited by Aenistris on 5/8/2014 11:55 AM PDT
100 Night Elf Druid
05/08/2014 11:34 AMPosted by Geers

Probably not until WoD is released. So I'm saying December.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
05/08/2014 11:33 AMPosted by Nethaera
*Please note that further realm connections are on hold pending further back end work. We don't have an ETA on when these will resume, but we'll update this thread and the blog post once connections resume.

Thanks, Nethaera.

I'm sure this has been a touchy point for y'all, but we do appreciate you letting us know.
Edited by Wrathblood on 5/8/2014 12:00 PM PDT

Thank you for your reply Neth..

Just curious but is there ANY WAY to find out if The Scryers is even going to get a "merge" with anyone, so well can decide whether to Tuff it out, or just look elsewhere ?
100 Blood Elf Mage

My main server is Sisters of Elune. I was excited, oh so long ago, at the prospect of being merged with Cenarion Circle. I had hoped to move alts off another server which I have no interest on staying (Bloodhoof) to Cenarion Circle and tucking them into our guild on SoE.

Months later, and still circling the runway, awaiting the day they can land on the tarmac..
Highly disappointing. HIGHLY.. disappointing.
100 Human Mage

What do you mean by "backend work?"
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]