90 Blood Elf Monk
03/03/2014 10:12 AMPosted by Rotund
So, Arcane Torrent does not give Chi?

"Other aspects of the ability remain unchanged."

So it still gives chi.
90 Gnome Priest
I see that all short people are now hasty. :D

Backstabs:
Id like to see combat racials removed and focus more on cosmetic/fun racials so everyone can play what they want to play instead of what offers the best minmaxing

There's still the class-race restrictions.
90 Draenei Monk
03/03/2014 10:13 AMPosted by Averax
03/03/2014 10:12 AMPosted by Rotund
So, Arcane Torrent does not give Chi?

It does that now...

Oh good, it had me sweating there for a second.
90 Human Warrior
03/03/2014 10:13 AMPosted by Mabusgaming
I have / leveled over 9-10 troll hunters over the past 9 years... kinda cool for the xp boost with beastslaying change, but to have a racial that is useless at max level compared to other races seems idk, at this point it would make me want to race change to orc after leveling to 100. Seems like something else could take the place and revoke beast slaying all together.

Welcome to basically every other human racial.

+1 sword / mace expertise is easily made useless in high end gear since you get capped without it (although it does help prior) . 10% rep is nice, but again once exalted is useless. 3% spirit, while nice can also be useless once you hit a certain level of spirit.

I will take berserking over expertise any day.
With the changes to Wotf is it going to still share a small Cd with trinket or is that getting removed due to its Cd jumping to up 3min?

Also some gnome love. 1 min escape artist is sexy
90 Night Elf Druid
Incoming nerf to Human EMfH!
(you know they will, it's only a matter of time. If WoF got it, EMfH will too)
90 Troll Druid
Big nurf for trolls =/
90 Night Elf Monk
These numbers will only create more perception of imbalance for min-max community. I understand not every racial can be as awesome as shadowmeld and cannibalize but pure numbers are often boring and source of frustration.
90 Night Elf Druid
03/03/2014 10:11 AMPosted by Ruhkouri
03/03/2014 10:08 AMPosted by Proximal
So the logic of EMFH remaining unchanged but Will of the Forsaken getting bumped to 3 minutes? Lesser ability being nerfed why? Same with stun duration of orcs?

From what I've seen on the wowhead summary of the racial changes, they're still looking at EMFH

Yep, so basically stop using EMFH now and start using your tricket. Get used to the change, thanks to Horde bickering about it.

Welp, back to my tricket on my Human. I'm going to get my buttons swapped out now and just get used to it.
90 Pandaren Warrior
I don't suppose we'd maybe want to completely get rid of racials so they have literally no bearing on gameplay and even raiders and PvPers could play what they liked.
90 Orc Warlock
If forsakened got WoF nerfed, You better freaking nerf human's EMfH. What does WoF do? just charms(fears), while EMfH is everything. Better nerf it.
90 Worgen Hunter
Why do none of the racials compare to Orc or Trolls for PVE. Not even close in comparison. Race should be a choice not forced into because of huge dps boost.

Very Upsetting!
90 Troll Shaman
As a Troll with skinning, I am totally okay with this. I also like how they both reigned in the crazies (Trolls, Humans, Orcs) but also buffed everyone else up. Buffing everyone up to the situational ridiculosity of Trolls would've just changed the race people felt compelled to pick, and nerfing everyone into the ground (because that's where a lot of these races were) would've been sad. Good show!
90 Undead Priest
Make WotF a 3 min CD. fine. Take out the similar spell CD it has then. Thanks that's all.
90 Undead Rogue
03/03/2014 10:18 AMPosted by Língeríe

From what I've seen on the wowhead summary of the racial changes, they're still looking at EMFH

Yep, so basically stop using EMFH now and start using your tricket. Get used to the change, thanks to Horde bickering about it.

Welp, back to my tricket on my Human. I'm going to get my buttons swapped out now and just get used to it.

Sorry but I'll continue to bicker about it. Honestly I'd be okay with EMfH and WotF both being replaced. Somehow i don't think that's going to happen. They've actually gone the other way and basically given dwarves CloS.

Right now that's three horde race nerfs (wotf, stun and haste) and 3 alliance buffs (stone form, escape, sec stats). Their notion of outliers and equalization fails the smell test.
90 Undead Priest
Time to race change to alliance. Seeing as I have 3 90's can I get some sort of discount?
90 Undead Monk
03/03/2014 10:18 AMPosted by Língeríe

You'll live. Cannibalize has been useless all expansion thanks to Battle Fatigue.
03/03/2014 10:21 AMPosted by Flaevar
I don't suppose we'd maybe want to completely get rid of racials so they have literally no bearing on gameplay and even raiders and PvPers could play what they liked.

I don't think they should go this far, but I do think that what they should do is just let us pick our racials when we create a character. Have a list of +1% This and +1% that, or PVP Trinket, or whatever. And let everyone pick 2. Game over. Everyone is balanced forever. Brb guys, applying to every major game developer on earth because I'm the smartest.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]