Warlords of Draenor Racial Traits

90 Undead Rogue
Undead healers get literally no benefits then?
90 Goblin Mage
Honestly, the blood elf racial changes aren't bad, just a bit underwhelming when compared to other races. Gnomes, for example, get 1% haste, a root break, and a resource increase.

I don't play elves for the racials, though. It's just that the profession bonus (that Draenei also are affected by, with Jewelcrafting) seems a bit lacking compared to others races having racials that seem a bit more dynamic and add more to game play.
90 Blood Elf Warlock
03/03/2014 09:59 AMPosted by Bashiok
Berserking now increases Haste by 15% (down from 20%).

Still makes Trolls OP for all caster classes.

I am okay with this.
90 Dwarf Warrior
03/03/2014 10:25 AMPosted by Corentine

Yep, so basically stop using EMFH now and start using your tricket. Get used to the change, thanks to Horde bickering about it.

Welp, back to my tricket on my Human. I'm going to get my buttons swapped out now and just get used to it.

You'll live. Cannibalize has been useless all expansion thanks to Battle Fatigue.
Not for my priest healer :D mana regen is surprising helpful.

Also seems like this thread on MMO-C about "leaked" racials posted last year was legit.
http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1429526-Leaked-WoD-Racials
90 Troll Shaman
03/03/2014 10:21 AMPosted by Speed
Why do none of the racials compare to Orc or Trolls for PVE. Not even close in comparison. Race should be a choice not forced into because of huge dps boost.

Very Upsetting!

Actually, with the removal of snapshotting, the situations where the Orc/Troll racials went nuts (Festerblight, UVLS Doom, etc) won't even exist. Since the introduction of readiness they're somewhat difficult to stack with your CDs, and CD disarmament (migrating damage into your actual rotation rather than "once every few minutes I go nuts", then afk until it comes off CD again) will help ease the blow too. Remember that Orcs/Trolls are now devoid of any passive stat bonuses, which basically every other race has.

Basically, it evens out, because the situations where it didn't will no longer exist, on top of the nerfs and "everyone else gets buffed". Orcs/Trolls were OP, no question about it, but I think the proposed changes will bring everyone more or less in line. I don't expect it to be perfectly balanced, but I imagine the dps difference from racechanging will now be closer to 1-2% rather than the 10% it was back in Throne of Trolls.
90 Dwarf Warrior
03/03/2014 09:59 AMPosted by Bashiok
Will of the Forsaken’s cooldown has been increased to 3 minutes (up from 2 minutes).
Please tell me humans racial is also getting changed..
90 Blood Elf Mage
So...your buffing the everloving !@#$ out of alliance racials...and nerfing to oblivion horde ones? yeah...seems on par for blizzard balancing ability... The troll ones take the cake though...here..eat a 5% haste loss AND have this totally useless as f@ck ability that may perhaps shave 5min off your levelling time...ooooo...I often wonder if the devs huff paint fumes or something before they do changes to anything, because everything seems to be done half-a@sed or with 1 side getting a clear and enormous advantage
90 Night Elf Druid
I really love Touch of Elune, and the change to Quickness. It'll be interesting to see how the day/night cycle effects gameplay, but if stats are normalized to be of (nearly) equal value, I see no real issue with it.
90 Tauren Warrior
Basically ally get huge racial buff horde get huge racial nerf
90 Human Warrior
03/03/2014 10:25 AMPosted by Corentine
You'll live. Cannibalize has been useless all expansion thanks to Battle Fatigue.

Isn't battle fatigue gone once you are out of combat ?

03/03/2014 10:31 AMPosted by Bigjoshman
Basically ally get huge racial buff horde get huge racial nerf

As they should be. Horde racials are out of control, the only alliance race with a decent racial are humans with EMFH

When almost every horde class has a DPS racial whereas Alliance are more QOL , it needs to be evened out.
Edited by Asryi on 3/3/2014 10:33 AM PST
90 Dwarf Warrior
03/03/2014 10:30 AMPosted by Zerfltak
Actually, with the removal of snapshotting
They are removing Snapshotting? Got a source? That was what made aff locks fun :(
90 Draenei Priest
Wow, so Draenei = master race for most classes & specs (only Primary stat benefit for heals, mdps and rdps). Tauren are now master tanking race (+stam), and trolls will get most world firsts in leveling due to 20% exp gain from beast farming.

Curiouser and Curiouser.
90 Night Elf Druid
03/03/2014 10:31 AMPosted by Mistania
So...your buffing the everloving !@#$ out of alliance racials...and nerfing to oblivion horde ones? yeah...seems on par for blizzard balancing ability... The troll ones take the cake though...here..eat a 5% haste loss AND have this totally useless as f@ck ability that may perhaps shave 5min off your levelling time...ooooo...I often wonder if the devs huff paint fumes or something before they do changes to anything, because everything seems to be done half-a@sed or with 1 side getting a clear and enormous advantage

Oh, please. It's common knowledge that Horde racials have been far superior to most alliance racials since vanilla. Bringing them in line with each other merely means that hardcore guilds no longer have to feel pressured to faction change to be competitive.
90 Tauren Warrior
That night elf dodge ability seems like an outlier with tanking raids
90 Blood Elf Warlock
03/03/2014 10:32 AMPosted by Indulgences
Wow, so Draenei = master race for most classes & specs (only Primary stat benefit for heals, mdps and rdps). Tauren are now master tanking race (+stam), and trolls will get most world firsts in leveling due to 20% exp gain from beast farming.

Curiouser and Curiouser.

Iirc there will be no more world firsts in WoD.
90 Troll Shaman
03/03/2014 10:31 AMPosted by Hello
03/03/2014 10:30 AMPosted by Zerfltak
Actually, with the removal of snapshotting
They are removing Snapshotting? Got a source? That was what made aff locks fun :(

https://twitter.com/CM_Lore/status/440553855797850112
90 Undead Monk
People need to distinguish that WotF is useless against stuns, ploy, incap, silence, horrify, and disorient. It's not analogous to EMFH other than how it's used. Only logical way to need EMFH is to have it mirror WotF with a different CC break list. But then they'd be too similar to the point of uninteresting.
90 Pandaren Warrior
Pandarens could get a few changes. We have to get food buff every time we want to activate our passive racial. Not to mention it doesn't work in Arena/RBG.
90 Draenei Shaman
03/03/2014 10:31 AMPosted by Mistania

Trolls and orcs were the most overpowered PvE races. Not even debatable. Alliance racials had hit and hit is being removed. Alliance races also had nothing that really benefitted them in PvE or even PvP outside of humans for pvp with EMFH (but if it doesn't make you immune to cc after use like the trinket will in PvP then the human racial will be useless).

Just because the horde racials have been far and away better for years doesn't make it balanced. Don't think like that. The troll and orc racial is still better for PvE than any other race, but now it's just more balanced. Tauren and blood elves are also getting buffed.
Edited by Mystheal on 3/3/2014 10:35 AM PST
90 Draenei Priest
03/03/2014 10:33 AMPosted by Hydroponics
Iirc

wat?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]