Warlords of Draenor Racial Traits

100 Troll Druid
03/03/2014 09:59 AMPosted by Bashiok
Troll
Berserking now increases Haste by 15% (down from 20%).
Beast Slaying now increases XP earned from killing Beasts by 20% instead of increasing damage dealt versus Beasts by 5%.
Dead Eye has been removed (was 1% Expertise with ranged weapons).

Troll racials just an all around nerf... great. I was under the impression that all of this was to help make it so people chose races because they liked how they look. I can tell you right now just about every Troll druid will be rolling Tauren now...
90 Undead Rogue
This is completely insane. All I see here are HUGE racial buffs for the Alliance, and a HUGE racial nerf for the Horde... WHY?
100 Draenei Paladin
05/14/2014 12:02 AMPosted by Brazerz
This is completely insane. All I see here are HUGE racial buffs for the Alliance, and a HUGE racial nerf for the Horde... WHY?

Because horde racials are OP on live. It's called balance.
90 Undead Rogue
100 Goblin Hunter
05/14/2014 12:04 AMPosted by Adelphie

Because horde racials are OP on live. It's called balance.

Actually. No.

I rolled an ally hunter and chose Draenai because the innate 1% hit, does not have to be gotten on gear...instead of getting that hit gear, you get crit gear or whatever you need. 1% hit = 1% anything else you want.

The self heal is great in clutch situations.

Humans - Most OP racial in the game for pvp.
Night Elves - Most OP racial for battlegrounds or rated battlegrounds. The ability for just about any class to guard a node stealted...err the fact that the majority of your team could be stealthed...the element of surprise is win in and of itself.

I can go on and on...there is no way in hell that horde racials are OP. Blizzard is just caving to the alliance QQ in the same way they cave into mage QQ.

You don't even PVP so I don't expect you to understand any of this. But this is simple.

You don't need racials to progress in raiding. There have been many alliance first kills and many alliance top guilds...none of which had horde racials.

However, the same can not be said about pvp. Racials can make or break a match and alliance already have the best pvp racials, and are getting BUFFED.
Edited by Mazinkaiser on 5/14/2014 12:16 AM PDT
100 Draenei Paladin
I rolled an ally hunter and chose Draenai because the innate 1% hit, does not have to be gotten on gear...instead of getting that hit gear, you get crit gear or whatever you need. 1% hit = 1% anything else you want.

1% hit=340 rating
1% crit=600 rating

1% hit ≠ 1% crit.

Orcs and trolls both have better racials for hunters.

Draenei hit racial is one of the weakest combat bonuses and near the end of expansion when hit is abundant it can sometimes be completely wasted.
Edited by Adelphie on 5/14/2014 12:17 AM PDT
100 Troll Druid

Where as I am not very pleased with a lot of the changes they are making, I can not agree with your statement. The reason for that is because of exactly what i posted about before which is the Tauren changes

Tauren
Brawn is a new racial passive ability that increases Critical Strike bonus damage and healing done by 2%.
Endurance now increases Stamina by an amount scaling with character level, instead of increasing Base Health by 5%.

Thats actually a pretty huge buff, especially since they have no mentioned the war stomp, that its safe to assume it will be left alone. So bigger heals, bigger crits, more hp and a stun... Sorry but that does not seem like a nerf to me.
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Yah...i always thinking of race changing to a human or a night elf ;/
11 Draenei Hunter
It's about time they did something with stupidly OP racials. Too bad they waited until the entire game was unbalanced because of those.

Make racials "flavor" not power, so people can play what they like. I mean that's the whole point of gutting professions isn't it?

Do it to racials too.
100 Undead Monk
Lets just face it.... Blizz loves the alliance and hates the horde. I mean they already gave us a bad leader (hellscream) and the last raid of this exp was on the horde city. Why not have a raid on stormwind?

Blizz loves the alliance not the horde.
90 Orc Hunter
Well, I think this forum has served its purpose. You will note the lack of alliance saying that anything is unfair, just telling horde to stop QQ'ing. Hmmmmm. This would indicate that one faction is satisfied with the changes (i mean, if it stays like it is, I will roll human so I can pvp along with any other horde pvper worth his salt). Yes it is a little late for that band wagon but hell, they are getting a buff! and keeping EMFH. If Blizz wanted to suss out the most op racials they would have a dev thread called...PICK YOUR RACIAL, which would have a button for everyone to click choosing which buff they would choose. Sure it won't be 100%, some folk are in love with their racial...fine. I think they should just remove racials altogether or give everyone a choice, make them level 10 choices and not racials.
90 Goblin Rogue
03/03/2014 09:59 AMPosted by Bashiok
Goblin
Time is Money now grants a 1% increase to Haste (up from only attack speed and spell haste).

Makes me feel happy inside. xD
90 Goblin Rogue
05/15/2014 03:55 PMPosted by Mursaat
Why not have a raid on stormwind?

Then everyone would say blizz hates Ally.. either way someone complains.
Edited by Truxxe on 5/17/2014 11:53 AM PDT
91 Orc Hunter
Why the heck did you have to nerf Trolls? and buff Humans? Like seriously you just buffed Alliance and nerfed Horde. So unfair, blizzard don't do this.
100 Draenei Paladin
05/17/2014 07:01 PMPosted by Srbin
Why the heck did you have to nerf Trolls? and buff Humans? Like seriously you just buffed Alliance and nerfed Horde. So unfair, blizzard don't do this.

It's called balance.
100 Troll Hunter
05/17/2014 07:05 PMPosted by Adelphie
05/17/2014 07:01 PMPosted by Srbin

It's called balance.

No. balance would be nerfing their free pvp trinket.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Look out! Alliance victim complex!
90 Human Warlock
Yeah but you realize that trinket is only good in pvp not pve which is why it got nerfed the troll race was doing stupid well in this tier.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]