Tabard of the Lightbringer

90 Human Paladin
So, this tabard is pretty much the only shot im gonna get at getting a Tabard representing the Silver Hand (Yes, im a lore nerd). I have already reaped 1000 souls, and im on the infusion phase. However, it looks like i am not going to be getting it any time before cata, so i had a few questions

1. Can infusions now be done in 10 man mode since the two share a shared lock?
2. Do shadowfrost shards drop in 10 man now? Heroic or non?
3. Can i kill the LK on 10 man mode?
4. Why oh why blizzard cant you implement a normal Silver Hand tabard so i dont have to grind this one?

thanks in advance
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
AFAIK

1) No
2) No
3) No (if you are asking if the chest will drop from a 10m kill)
4) So you continue to pay your subscription up until the day Cata is released =p

I would recommend trying to find a 25man guild onyour server to purchase the infusions from, but at this point even that is unlikely to be possible =(

sadly true
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Personally, I find the Argent Crusader's Tabard works good if you're a lore nut, especially with the Crusader title and the Argent Charger. You just gotta get "Exalted Argent Champion of the Alliance/Horde". Not as awesome as the Lightbringer, but it works just as well.
Edited by Revanal on 12/1/2010 2:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
On the topic of RP, what would be a more suitable RP title for a Paladin? Grand Crusader or Argent Defender?
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
On the topic of RP, what would be a more suitable RP title for a Paladin? Grand Crusader or Argent Defender?

If you use the title Argent Defender for RP, you could get away with Tabard of the Argent Dawn... if you have it.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
"Why oh why blizzard cant you implement a normal Silver Hand tabard so i dont have to grind this one?"

I agree Arieus. I have been playing a paladin since before the BC expansion. I appreciate the lore as well. I know it would be almost impossible for me and many of us to get the Tabard of the Lightbringer. I am currently asking an individual that has one up for bid in AH for 110K to return it to another paladin for a lesser price, but it likely will fall on deaf ears.

Hopefully Blizzard can answer our plea for a more reasonably attainable Tabard of the Silver Hand.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]